Details: Server Updated
TS Server Version: 1.0.2
Patch 1.0.3 Delayed! Read below

=~~~= 51.255.155.172:9987 =~~~=
=~~~= Identity Public Teamspeak Server =~~~=
=~~~=~~~=~~~=~~~=~~~=~~~=~~~=~~~=   Enlisted Staff For This TS Project

ServerMaster: @GamingSpectres
TS Staff: @AndrewDonaldson  +  @Willbk4
We do NOT base staff off any ranks. You'll be known as staff, not mod or anything else.
Website staff will have a little Identity Logo beside them so don't be fooled!

Absent Leave ~ I will be leaving for an entire month due to business over-seas.. If you need to contact me please connect to the TS Channel & follow the instructions there

Kind Regards,
Spectres
TS ServerMaster of Identity Public TeamSpeak

Hello, I've developed a mini-project if you would refer to it like that for the common area of the Identity community! Now this isn't the only thread being published because I am spreading the word about this!

Q: So, what does this teamspeak offer?
A: We offer channels for groups, crews & etc. Groups & Crews will be on there permanently unless removed for breaking a rule!

Q: Does It Cost?
A: Fuck you obviously!? Nahhh it don't its a free service from me too the community. I got the O-Kay from Mr @Paratus so dont kill me please  I will give you free cookies 

Q: Does it cost to use a channel for my crew / etc?
A: Crew Channels & Etc will be free of charge, all it requires is the group leader/don/owner/ceo watever da hell?! But yeah it only requires that because I am a nice guy & why not? Derp

Q: What gets my channel removed?
A: Removed channels (groups n etc) will be removed due to one of these reasons: Inactive - UnUsed - Explicit Convos Or Images - Rude To Staff etc..

Q: Is It An Official Identity Server?
A: Sadly fuckers it isn't, its just a public one for everyone on the forums...

Current stuff on the server right now:

We might run/base this off The Official, Main & Dedicated Servers Of Identity!!!

TS Server Master - TeamSpeak Server Master: @GamingSpectres
Normal Wont Ever Be Apart Of TS - Its There For Show
Passport | UnVerified - This Is The MAIN Group If You First Join, To Verify Send A Pic Of Pledge To TS Staff
Passport | Verified - One Word... Congrats! Your Not A Full On Immigrant!
Police - This Is If You're Apart Of The Law Enforcement!
Swat - This Is If You're Elite Enough For The Law
Federal Agent- FBI? CIA? ETC??!! If You Are Apart Of It Then Congrats Agent
Mafia - Well Criminal Organisations Do Pay & For Crime As Well, But They Don't Pay Justice
Boss Of Bosses - Number One Crime Family On A Official Server?! Prove It!
Identity GameMaster - Identity Game Developer, Coders & Etc
TS Server Staff - Teamspeak Server Staff, Only Those Badges Are OFFICIAL TS STAFF DONT BE FOOLED!
TS Server Admin - Teamspeak Server Admin, Only Those Badges Are OFFICIAL TS STAFF DONT BE FOOLED!
Website Staff - Moderators, Admins & Etc.. Only Official Website Staff Get This
Notorious Criminal - Wanted By Police? Wanted By Swat? Wanted By Fed? YOU ARE WANTED BY ALL!?! Collect The Badge!
Criminal - Wanted By Police? Get Better & Get Wanted By All
Legendary - This Is A Private Award For Bug Fixers Or People Who Are Legendary In The Staffs Eye
Motorcycle Crew // Club - This Is For Crews Who Operate As A Motorcycle Club, Gang Or Crew..

More Badges Will Be Added Once More People & Crews Join

@Willbk4 - Made me look like a complete idiot on Teamspeak with the help of @AndrewDonaldson Thanks guys<3
@Willbk4 & @AndrewDonaldson has helped me test some feature before I fixed some perm problems.. So thanks to them!

Kind Regards,
GamingSpectres