Entryx

Identity Hype

Who else is excited for the release date of the first module being announced? I've been waiting for a game like this for years, props to the geniuses working hard to bring the gaming community such an amazing game. I swear I'm checking the forums 7 days a week waiting for the first module, I can't wait!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Entryx said:

Who else is excited for the release date of the first module being announced? I've been waiting for a game like this for years, props to the geniuses working hard to bring the gaming community such an amazing game. I swear I'm checking the forums 7 days a week waiting for the first module, I can't wait!

I'm checking the forums 7 times a day myself, and I just can't wait for any info to be released :)

• Like 3

Yeah, really excited.  I have been waiting a while but knew that eventually, it would come out.  Must have been hard for such a small dev team, but I honestly think we will all be happy with what comes out.

• Like 1

I'm usually quietly looking at discord but yes, I too am now getting real excited for a date! It would be so amazing to be able to finally get to try it out

On 10/24/2017 at 11:03 PM, Entryx said:

I was like you as most other people here, you start to die down on the forums but your still REALLY FUCKIN HYPED MAN LETS GO!!

On 10/25/2017 at 2:20 AM, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

I'm checking the forums 7 times a day myself, and I just can't wait for any info to be released :)

Used to be on here all day everyday when the forums were more new and more threads were coming out lol! Now I just come like twice a day.

16 hours ago, gabzo said:

I'm usually quietly looking at discord but yes, I too am now getting real excited for a date! It would be so amazing to be able to finally get to try it out

What’s the discord ?! 

Boy I hope this to be the first date they actually hit, not even the module date but them actually making the announcement in the next 5 days. I'm skeptical as usual but still hoping.

2 hours ago, Kalebninja said:

Boy I hope this to be the first date they actually hit, not even the module date but them actually making the announcement in the next 5 days. I'm skeptical as usual but still hoping.

Not to be rude, but I sincerely hope everyone who think your way will have a good reason to apologize about their skepticism in the next few days :)

3 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Not to be rude, but I sincerely hope everyone who think your way will have a good reason to apologize about their skepticism in the next few days :)

There is nothing to apologize for, they have a track record for letdowns and all I'm saying is I hope they live up to what they said this time.

• Like 2

On 10/26/2017 at 7:50 PM, Kalebninja said:

There is nothing to apologize for, they have a track record for letdowns and all I'm saying is I hope they live up to what they said this time.

EVERY company has their records for letdowns.

8 hours ago, YouKnowBro said:

EVERY company has their records for letdowns.

No one said otherwise, doesn't mean it's beyond criticism.

10 hours ago, Kalebninja said:

No one said otherwise, doesn't mean it's beyond criticism.

Exactly, if any company is given the "well it's okay because it will happen eventually" and let those just slide, a company can easily just say "Well they didn't get upset the first time, shouldn't matter if it happens again". But the whole concept of that criticism is about the pro-consumer vs pro-business argument which is very important for specifically this game who wants input from people, which shows pro-consumerism, I would hate to see a company like this get too conformable with missing deadlines, or they will continue to do so.

Edited by NanoSpace

@NanoSpace honestly you'd be surprised by how community attitudes of 'frustration' have an opposite effect. Most of the time, what really happens is companies stop caring about the "criticism" because if they did, it would do more harm then good.