GrandmaGlock

Alberico Gentili Law Firm

Alberico Gentili Law Firm

Hello, my name is Alberico Gentili and I am a descendant of the original Alberico Gentili who was an Italian lawyer, jurist, and a former standing advocate to the Spanish Embassy in London, who served as the Regius professor of civil law at the University of Oxford for 21 years also known as the "Father of international law". Coming from a string of highly successful independent lawyers and a life of experience as my father was a very successful defense lawyer I have many connections and graduating number one in Yale University Law School. My beliefs are for the people and I believe in the people. As a lawyer, I specialize in defense, contractual, and personal law with common knowledge in most of all legal fields. I believe in my logo and its values it holds, with the law being so looked down upon I try to make a balanced defense for my client. 

Prices

Per Hour - $650 ( 15 Minutes IRL)

Per Day - $3,500 (3 hours IRL)

**Optional**

Personal Full-time lawyer - $5,000 a week. (24 Hours IRL = 1 week in game) (Even if not used) Max of 10 clients at a time.

Will be discussed on a case to case if required. 

Dm me if interested. 

** For business owners- I will not represent your company, but with that said I am still a personal lawyer meaning I WILL represent you (As a singular person) in court. **

** For Politicians- I will not be your equivalent to a state attorney general, as per business owners I am still a personal lawyer meaning I WILL represent you (As a singular person) in court. **

justice-two-hands-and-a-balance_1284-724

Edited by GrandmaGlock
  • Like 5
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

7 hours ago, Mike8789 said:

Yay! More law firms!! :D Welcome to the neighborhood friend.

Cant wait to get started. Hope we could be friends. 

11 hours ago, GrandmaGlock said:

Cant wait to get started. Hope we could be friends. 

Definitely! Us lawyers have to stick together, everyone else hates us haha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AP said:

Welcome! I am fairly new myself!

Welcome to the lawyer group! Can't wait to see what kind of lawyer you aspire to be in the game! Us lawyers need to get along (most) of the time!

• Like 1

A good guy, and a professional attorney. I feel comfortable knowing you will be representing me and friends of ours.

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, lukemac said:

Defending those who have committed crimes, the police will hate you ;)

I'm pretty sure that's what lawyers are for. There only a couple reasons why someone ends up in court and a majority of those reasons is for committing crimes. Thank you for the compliment though!  I plan to be a wonderful lawyer! 

Edited by GrandmaGlock
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, lukemac said:

Defending those who have committed crimes, the police will hate you ;)

Who has committed a crime? Also, what crime did they commit? I'm seeing a lot of accusations with no real evidence to back it up. Are you just here to try to stir the pot, or do you actually have something worth saying? If not, then move along pal.

There were no accusations made I don't know where you got that from? Was there something I missed?

Edited by lukemac

6 minutes ago, lukemac said:

Thank god I don't have to remember these negative ass comments then, I wont mess with your forum mafia then thanks for the off topic argument it was a pleasure. K bye.

Do you even know what "off-topic" means? Clearly you don't, because my response was directly related to your pointless ass comment fish boy.

6 minutes ago, GrandmaGlock said:

Okay once again. THATS ENOUGH. Have a good the both of you. @ColeBarron and @lukemac .  Thank You

Again, I apologize. There was just something fishy about that guy......

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1