mrmccheesie

Sound Effects

Question

I know this isnt a suggestion but i was just wondering what gun and car sound effects will sound like because most games made with a small team the sound effects aren't very high def and i think having poor sound effects in a game could really ruin the game.

2 answers to this question

6 hours ago, mrmccheesie said:

I know this isnt a suggestion but i was just wondering what gun and car sound effects will sound like because most games made with a small team the sound effects aren't very high def and i think having poor sound effects in a game could really ruin the game.

Although this is a small team this is a big project. That is why it is taking so long. I am sure engine and car sounds in general will be realistic. Gun physics will be extremely realistic, why not make sound realistic?

On 10/21/2017 at 4:14 PM, mrmccheesie said:

Even if the sound effects are bad in the beginning it will defiantly change when the second module comes out. They are a small team of really good developers and once other developers see what they are capable of and once they get the funds to hire other developers the game sound and graphics and everything will improve!