Rem

Im back baby!

Hello all,

99% of you might not know who I am but I was very active in the community about a year ago. I am making this post to anyone who reads this and might know me. I am back and I will be active on the forums effective immediately. If you know who I am and wish to catch up, just reply as I will be posting here. Have a nice day everyone!

~Rem

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Rem said:

Hello all,

99% of you might not know who I am but I was very active in the community about a year ago. I am making this post to anyone who reads this and might know me. I am back and I will be active on the forums effective immediately. If you know who I am and wish to catch up, just reply as I will be posting here. Have a nice day everyone!

~Rem

I remember you, welcome back! :D

On 21/10/2017 at 6:50 PM, Rem said:

Hello all,

~Rem

Welcome back!!

Welcome back, Rem!

It's great to have you back as an active part of the community. :)