I think it would be a great idea to add public transport to the game especially for those who are starting out in the game and only have a bike which wont really take you to point A to point B very quick. they should be at a reasonable price to ride these transport services maybe around $15 for a taxi and $5 for the bus also small things like being able to be a bus or taxi driver as your main job and maybe passengers pay less for there journey if the drivers break laws like speeding or passing red lights also if this was added i think to be a bus or taxi driver you would need to go through a drivers test before you are able to be hired for these jobs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mrmccheesie said:

I think it would be a great idea to add public transport to the game especially for those who are starting out in the game and only have a bike which wont really take you to point A to point B very quick. they should be at a reasonable price to ride these transport services maybe around $15 for a taxi and $5 for the bus also small things like being able to be a bus or taxi driver as your main job and maybe passengers pay less for there journey if the drivers break laws like speeding or passing red lights also if this was added i think to be a bus or taxi driver you would need to go through a drivers test before you are able to be hired for these jobs.

Sort of the like the game Crazy Taxi! like you said, if the driver is messing around, I think the fair should be cheaper for the passenger whose time they're wasting/endangering them and affect driver pay. Maybe to a point where they get fired after so many incidents in a trip(s) and cannot hold that job for a period of time.

They should have some NPC buses and trains (if they're able to enable that) running at all hours for players who don't have the funds to purchase a vehicle.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mrmccheesie said:

Taxi and bus businesses are confirmed, the transport industry is confirmed. 

14 hours ago, Gianni said:

They should have some NPC buses and trains (if they're able to enable that) running at all hours for players who don't have the funds to purchase a vehicle.

The trains are AI

14 hours ago, Caustic_ said:

Sort of the like the game Crazy Taxi! like you said, if the driver is messing around, I think the fair should be cheaper for the passenger whose time they're wasting/endangering them and affect driver pay. Maybe to a point where they get fired after so many incidents in a trip(s) and cannot hold that job for a period of time.

In my cabs we are all about customer safety we are going to install cameras in our cabs and if we get any reports or if we see that one of our valued drivers are messing around then they will be fired on spot.

6 minutes ago, NickR said:

where tho

Find it. If you want to be taken seriously, get a profile picture, make a big detailed post, and start using correct grammar. In the business world, you must be professional otherwise you will be seen as a joke. I don't mean to be rude or harsh, but I wish to see you succeed and I am starting you out on the path of success. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rem said:

Find it. If you want to be taken seriously, get a profile picture, make a big detailed post, and start using correct grammar. In the business world, you must be professional otherwise you will be seen as a joke. I don't mean to be rude or harsh, but I wish to see you succeed and I am starting you out on the path of success. 

Thankyou

6 minutes ago, NickR said:

Thankyou

No problem, if you need anymore help just message me or @ me, I would be glad to help you. :)

• Like 1