Jonbabb

Hello, my name is Jon

Sorry about the cheesy title.

My name is Jon Babb, and in real life I am a composer for tv/games since 2005. I am just as eager as everyone else, I think, to dive into Identity and enjoy life. I am not sure which route I am going to take with this game, but I look forward to playing a role in the community.

In any case, I hope to communicate with you guys more here on the forums. Have a great day!

Just in case you are interested in hearing my music, here is one of my pieces: https://soundcloud.com/jonbabb/soul-strings

Edited by Jonbabb

1 hour ago, Jonbabb said:

Sorry about the cheesy title.

My name is Jon Babb, and in real life I am a composer for tv/games since 2005. I am just as eager as everyone else, I think, to dive into Identity and enjoy life. I am not sure which route I am going to take with this game, but I look forward to playing a role in the community.

In any case, I hope to communicate with you guys more here on the forums. Have a great day!

Just in case you are interested in hearing my music, here is one of my pieces: https://soundcloud.com/jonbabb/soul-strings

Welcome aboard! I hope you'll find yourself at ease on the forums, and playing the game afterwards :)

8 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Welcome aboard! I hope you'll find yourself at ease on the forums, and playing the game afterwards :)

Thank you very much! I do too, and hopefully I can learn a few things while I'm here.

58 minutes ago, Gianni said:

Hi Jon! Looking forward to meeting you in Identity! Welcome! :)

Thank you, Gianni! Same here!

2 hours ago, LeakedTek said:

Hey Jon! I'm new here myself, see you in game!

Great, and I look forward to seeing you there as well!