I would like to suggest mod support for custom vehicle designs and police uniforms, so that you could have a custom server or something with your local or favorite PD.

(If I had this option I would make Las Vegas Metro police and a Kenosha county sheriff designs for my car, and kenosha county sheriff uniforms.)  Same with FIre & EMS.   

Anyone else agree?

2 hours ago, smellybrick said:

I would like to suggest mod support for custom vehicle designs and police uniforms, so that you could have a custom server or something with your local or favorite PD.

(If I had this option I would make Las Vegas Metro police and a Kenosha county sheriff designs for my car, and kenosha county sheriff uniforms.)  Same with FIre & EMS.   

Anyone else agree?

I do agree with the whole modding thing, but it'll be one of the last features to be implemented, if it ever is :)

Edited by Rinyuaru-Kun

12 hours ago, smellybrick said:

Anyone else agree?

I agree modding should be allowed on private servers for your server only. There is also a good amount of reasons not to do so like crashes, modders, etc.

On 21/10/2017 at 7:31 AM, Villasenor said:

I agree modding should be allowed on private servers for your server only. There is also a good amount of reasons not to do so like crashes, modders, etc.

Yeah but this would mean IMPLEMENTING the modding ability since private servers are just servers rented from Asylum themselves and you don't have access to it.

• Like 1