I would like to thank @Paratus for his hard work to get the game to our hands as quick as possible!

I would also like to thank @LuckyDuck for all the support provided to the community and professionalism shown.

Everyone else in the development and moderation team has done a great job, I felt these two should be thanked individually. 

Edited by Villasenor
  • Like 5

I agree. You all at Asylum are working so hard and I am so excited to see what the future holds for Identity. I really believe it’s going to be a remarkable game. 

Thanks again so much. We appreciate you all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Villasenor said:

I would like to thank @Paratus for his hard work to get the game to our hands as quick as possible!

I would also like to thank @LuckyDuck for all the support provided to the community and professionalism shown.

Everyone else in the development and moderation team has done a great job, I felt these two should be thanked individually. 

Nice attention of you, I'm sure they'll be touched :)

• Like 1

@Motown and @Beach_Ball should be thanked as well. Motown did a great job as a community manager and is now helping the game come faster to us. Although Beach_Ball is the new community manager, he has done good so far!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Villasenor said:

@Motown and @Beach_Ball should be thanked as well. Motown did a great job as a community manager and is now helping the game come faster to us. Although Beach_Ball is the new community manager, he has done good so far!

I have to agree with this, Motown has been such a good friend to me whether it's chatting about Identity and the forums, or giving me tips on my 3D modeling!

• Like 2

I think that all the staff have done well and are a great help! We may not see all on the forum but behind the scenes, everyone is doing a great job! Also I think @Beach_Ball is whacking that ball perfectly with his new position. It has been fantastic to also see the community appreciating more of what the devs do (not saying they have not appreciated it) but I am saying it is being seen more frequently!

I would like to say thank you to the community for the respect they keep in the community!

LuckyDuck.

• Like 4