Honorablecotton

What guns do you want to see?

12 minutes ago, Des8559 said:

I wouldn’t mind some arms smuggling but I think it sure be limited to say ak’s and their family. It really has to be fair don’t want to stomp all over the police and visa versa

"The Crime organisation is LEGALLY manufacturing weapons and selling them to the police" (I can totally see this happening)

m4 carbine, beretta m9, marksman rifles galore, pump shotguns, and a severe lacking of explosive devices, games get ruined by everyone with rocket launchers

Wow... the whole thread and only one person recommended the Smith and Wesson M&P 9?! This is what I carried when on duty and it's leagues ahead of the Glock in my opinion (I briefly carried a Glock and hated it). On a side note most departments don't carry an exclusive handgun (like only Glocks). Most give Officers a chance to pick what they'd like to carry from an approved list.

40818-DEFAULT-l.jpg

The new 2.0 is amazing. I wish I could afford another handgun.

• Like 1

On 30/07/2018 at 8:01 PM, JohnnyHyde said:

m4 carbine, beretta m9, marksman rifles galore, pump shotguns, and a severe lacking of explosive devices, games get ruined by everyone with rocket launchers

You'll be satisfied on all accounts. All of those guns are already present for the SWAT module and you won't see explosives at all in the open world.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2018 at 1:18 PM, PrimusPalus said:

Wow... the whole thread and only one person recommended the Smith and Wesson M&P 9?! This is what I carried when on duty and it's leagues ahead of the Glock in my opinion (I briefly carried a Glock and hated it). On a side note most departments don't carry an exclusive handgun (like only Glocks). Most give Officers a chance to pick what they'd like to carry from an approved list.

40818-DEFAULT-l.jpg

The new 2.0 is amazing. I wish I could afford another handgun.

Nice!

I know it's a little bit late for more weapon wishes, but there are still some real beauties that haven't been named up to now. Since I'm Swiss, these are some guns that are being used or have been used either by swiss law enforcement or military.

Note:  I've personally shot all of them, except the SG 553 due to the fact that it is a special forces weapon and it's almost impossible to get one of those as a civilian.

SIG Sauer P210

SIG_210-2_(6825677804).jpg

SIG Sauer P226

1200px-SIGSauerP226.JPG

SIG SG 550 / STGW 90

Fass90-bayonette-p1000786.jpg

SIG SG 553 (as additional SWAT weapon?)

Swiss_Arms_SG_553_Left.jpg

and last but not least...

Karabiner Mod. 1931 (Kar. 31/K31)     <3

Mq._31.JPG

Edited by htg115