I'm not too sure if these types of things are already planned for the game already but if they are I would love some clarification on these details possibly being in the game.

1. Gas stations with working pumps to were you can actually grab the pump to fill your gas tank ( Just to add that extra detail of realism you don't get in games)

2. Restaurants that are RP based Ex. Being a chef / waiter waiting on other players. [ Small details not just for restaurants but all jobs would really make a huge impact for this game!]

3. Working Stock market effected by the world. Ex. Stocks for specific business drop if the business owner is murdered / the building is raided ect.

FOR COMBAT 

4. Bleed out system as well as bullet decals in the correct spot you were shot. Ex. Shot in leg causing a limp and bleeding effect at point of impact with a bullet wound as well as constant decline in health until treated with bandage etc.  {This is something I find very necessary for this type of game especially for the realism this game is wanting to deliver for RP'rs, it would also improve EMS jobs and encourage players to partake in that field much more.

5. A detailed wounded system. As an example, something like what Escape from Tarkov has done with its combat system with different conditions depending on where you are shot. Not just bleed out like most games. Ex. Gut shot causing internal bleeding not fixed by just bandaging/Head shot causing concussions as well as other things depending on the severity.

Bottom line is really am looking forward to this game and I hope some of these things are considered at least a smidge for the final version released, Already backed it on the website and even thinking of upgrading my version to help out even more. But most importantly it's not so much these things go in the game but please take note that its small details like this that make a game that much better and really separate if from whats out there already (even though its doing that already) hence why its gotten the attention it deserves. Please let me know what you think of my ideas, I'd love to know and would love to help with development anyway possible. Keep up the great work and can't wait!

Edited by Ryanbo6
Needs better title for the ideas listed
  • Like 1

I don't know about the gas pumps and restaurants too much but I do know you have own a restaurant I believe. There will not be a stock market as of right now. A ton of people have asked for it but they have a very small dev team and it would be a pain to add it right now. They did mention that they might add it later. The combat/wounds will be very realistic but I don't know to what extent.

• Like 3

I believe its in the ace mod For arma 3 they had it so you would actually drag a hose from a fuel truck to a helicopter, or any vehicle and insert it to begin filling, so if they are considering that for fuel islands, it would be a place to look. I think that would be cool as well.

They could even make a delivery job driving a tanker to refuel the fuel stations themselves.

On 18/10/2017 at 0:17 AM, Ryanbo6 said:

4. Bleed out system as well as bullet decals in the correct spot you were shot. Ex. Shot in leg causing a limp and bleeding effect at point of impact with a bullet wound as well as constant decline in health until treated with bandage etc.  {This is something I find very necessary for this type of game especially for the realism this game is wanting to deliver for RP'rs, it would also improve EMS jobs and encourage players to partake in that field much more.

Yes, this is something they already have planned to do. For example: being shot in your right arm will make you drop your weapon in your right hand.

9 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Yes, this is something they already have planned to do. For example: being shot in your right arm will make you drop your weapon in your right hand.

Will you be able to use this hand to pick it up, or will it be rendered unusable?

6 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Will you be able to use this hand to pick it up, or will it be rendered unusable?

You would have to stop it/ bandage it up/ get it fixed as you could bleed out if it is not treated.

10 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

You would have to stop it/ bandage it up/ get it fixed as you could bleed out if it is not treated.

Could some conditions appear from bad treatments? Like a fever, waves of nausea, or even gangrene or so?

5 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Could some conditions appear from bad treatments? Like a fever, waves of nausea, or even gangrene or so?

I can't answer this sorry, but to be sure that I am correct with my answer above. If you ask the above question I already answered first aon the stream and then ask this next one on it after to get a much better response. 

9 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

I can't answer this sorry, but to be sure that I am correct with my answer above. If you ask the above question I already answered first aon the stream and then ask this next one on it after to get a much better response. 

Okay, thank you :)

I hate health bars and would rather see a damage model for characters. Firefights are more intense when you're in the risk of being disabled and have to fight laying on the ground. Kinda like the last stand in Saving Private Ryan.