InsomniaDoodles

Artist with too much time on her hands

Hello, hello!

I go by InsomniaDoodles pretty much everywhere on the internet, but my name is Sunny. I’m an artist, more of a hobbyist than anything really, but I am looking forward to applying my skills(?) to this game somehow. I’m hoping that they will allow custom clothing and environment aspect designs, because I would definitely jump on the chance to make some in-game money doing just that. Custom commissions, original work, etc.

Anyway, here is my intro. I’m just a 27 year-old housewife who has a ton of free time thanks to some pain-in-the-ass health conditions that keep me stuck at home. I don’t care to say much more about that, however. I’m here to escape reality, after all. 

I’m eager for the devs to announce the release date! I’ll be buying my passport as soon as that announcement comes. (No rush, devs. Take all the time you need to get everything ready!)

-Insomnia (Sunny)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, InsomniaDoodles said:

Hello, hello!

I go by InsomniaDoodles pretty much everywhere on the internet, but my name is Sunny. I’m an artist, more of a hobbyist than anything really, but I am looking forward to applying my skills(?) to this game somehow. I’m hoping that they will allow custom clothing and environment aspect designs, because I would definitely jump on the chance to make some in-game money doing just that. Custom commissions, original work, etc.

Anyway, here is my intro. I’m just a 27 year-old housewife who has a ton of free time thanks to some pain-in-the-ass health conditions that keep me stuck at home. I don’t care to say much more about that, however. I’m here to escape reality, after all. 

I’m eager for the devs to announce the release date! I’ll be buying my passport as soon as that announcement comes. (No rush, devs. Take all the time you need to get everything ready!)

-Insomnia (Sunny)

Hey, I think I know you from your IRL activity! Cheers! :D

That aside, it's quite nice to have actual artists joining the game, I think I might use your services way too often :)

3 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Hey, I think I know you from your IRL activity! Cheers! :D

That aside, it's quite nice to have actual artists joining the game, I think I might use your services way too often :)

Small world! Where have we seen each other before?

Thank you! I'm actually taking a 3D modeling class specifically so I can make content for this game. 

Edited by InsomniaDoodles

53 minutes ago, InsomniaDoodles said:

Thank you! I'm actually taking a 3D modeling class specifically so I can make content for this game. 

I have no idea where or when, but I feel familiar with you and your work... Could just be my imagination, or maybe we've talked on the Internet once?

Anyway, I think players won't be able to import actual 3D objects into the game, but rather use existing assets to create some (I could be mistaken, of course)

10 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

I have no idea where or when, but I feel familiar with you and your work... Could just be my imagination, or maybe we've talked on the Internet once?

Anyway, I think players won't be able to import actual 3D objects into the game, but rather use existing assets to create some (I could be mistaken, of course)

I’m all over the internet, so it’s entirely possible. I’ve been on DeviantArt since 2011, and I have a pretty active YouTube account. Also on Twitch and Twitter. 

I’ve been following the progress of Identity pretty closely and the devs have hinted that they might allow custom content, but I don’t know. We’ll have to wait and see! 

7 hours ago, PrinceChawmin said:

Looking forward to see your masterpiece in the art gallery in identity! Expect me to be the top bidder B|

Thank you! :D I’m eager to jump into it! 

Looking forward to see your works! Until then I'll just wish you good luck :) . Take care! 

Edited by cCheerSs

12 hours ago, InsomniaDoodles said:

They won't allow custom 3D models, atleast untill full release maybe after that they could decide or change their opinion and think about allowing it.
(and think about a way to implement such thing)
After all they started with modding etc. them selfs.

But for now you could only work with their assets.

• Like 1