Lynnerup

Drivers license cost?

Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm Lynnerup!

I just wanted to ask, if anyone knows the price of the driver license, which you will need in order to drive legally.
Also, is there going to be people teaching others how to drive, or is it an automated process (You still have to pass the test, but you won't need someone else to tell you what to do)?

Any information is appreciated.
Much hugs, many nice.
Lynnerup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Lynnerup said:

Hi, I'm Lynnerup!

I just wanted to ask, if anyone knows the price of the driver license, which you will need in order to drive legally.
Also, is there going to be people teaching others how to drive, or is it an automated process (You still have to pass the test, but you won't need someone else to tell you what to do)?

Any information is appreciated.
Much hugs, many nice.
Lynnerup

Er... I might be wrong, but since a few pledges actually include a vehicle, wouldn't it be weird if you had to get your license before being able to use those legally?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Lynnerup said:

I thought so too, but a reliable youtuber said in one of his videos, that the drivers license was confirmed to be in the game?

Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/10/2017 at 7:24 AM, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Er... I might be wrong, but since a few pledges actually include a vehicle, wouldn't it be weird if you had to get your license before being able to use those legally?

On 17/10/2017 at 0:01 PM, Lynnerup said:

Hi, I'm Lynnerup!

I just wanted to ask, if anyone knows the price of the driver license, which you will need in order to drive legally.
Also, is there going to be people teaching others how to drive, or is it an automated process (You still have to pass the test, but you won't need someone else to tell you what to do)?

Any information is appreciated.
Much hugs, many nice.
Lynnerup

The pledge vehicles can be driven and well any vehicles can be driven without that drivers license, it is just if you get caught then you will get a fine or go jail etc. However to receive a drivers license you will have to take a test (Tutorial) and so it is an automated process. 

I hope this clears things up for you.

Regards,

LuckyDuck.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

The pledge vehicles can be driven and well any vehicles can be driven without that drivers license, it is just if you get caught then you will get a fine or go jail etc. However to receive a drivers license you will have to take a test (Tutorial) and so it is an automated process. 

I hope this clears things up for you.

Regards,

LuckyDuck.

Yeah that clears things up for me as well, thanks for your input on this :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now