I believe current vehicles will be awesome with their being motorbikes and cars with some being emergency vehicles. However, I was thinking of something else that could be added to cars. This is when I came up with the idea of allowing companies to own custom vehicle decals for their specific company, a bit like a company vehicle. This is like trucks that are already going to be in the game that works for companies. I believe allowing people that own a company should have this extra ability. This would allow them to advertise their company to people and make companies become more well-known as in real life. For example:

Image result for british gas vehicle

I obviously don't expect British Gas to be in the game xD but as an example of being able to add custom decals to a company car, allowing workers for your company to drive them to their certain tasks or to and fro work thus advertising their company. This is just a little touch that I think would be quite interesting in the game and I think it is quite unique; I haven't seen one person suggest this. Anyway, I don't think it would be the most amazing thing in the game but a fairly interesting touch. Thanks in advance. :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LordVip3r said:

I believe current vehicles will be awesome with their being motorbikes and cars with some being emergency vehicles. However, I was thinking of something else that could be added to cars. This is when I came up with the idea of allowing companies to own custom vehicle decals for their specific company, a bit like a company vehicle. This is like trucks that are already going to be in the game that works for companies. I believe allowing people that own a company should have this extra ability. This would allow them to advertise their company to people and make companies become more well-known as in real life. For example:

Image result for british gas vehicle

I obviously don't expect British Gas to be in the game xD but as an example of being able to add custom decals to a company car, allowing workers for your company to drive them to their certain tasks or to and fro work thus advertising their company. This is just a little touch that I think would be quite interesting in the game and I think it is quite unique; I haven't seen one person suggest this. Anyway, I don't think it would be the most amazing thing in the game but a fairly interesting touch. Thanks in advance. :D

I can say indeed it will be a great thing, but I also can say that there will be company vehicles for sure I would assume but I don't know to what limit. I will get back on this one to be sure I have not got it wrong.

EDIT: 

So depending on the type of vehicle, your corporation logo will appear on it, but not all vehicles since not all vehicles can be used for delivery jobs. But as far as custom sprays/decals outside of the corporation logo, you can't paint on it as if it were a canvas.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

I can say indeed it will be a great thing, but I also can say that there will be company vehicles for sure I would assume but I don't know to what limit. I will get back on this one to be sure I have not got it wrong.

EDIT: 

So depending on the type of vehicle, your corporation logo will appear on it, but not all vehicles since not all vehicles can be used for delivery jobs. But as far as custom sprays/decals outside of the corporation logo, you can't paint on it as if it were a canvas.

Thanks for the fast response, it's very much appreciated! Can't wait to hear more about the game haha. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this here but y'know, I just want to say thanks to all the developers, artists, moderators and everyone for their hard work on this game. It's honestly the one and only game I've been this excited and hyped for and the only one I've ever uploaded a forum post on xD so I just want to express the amount of respect and appreciation everyone has for everyone working on and helping the game. I can't wait to see the full outcome and play the beta as I pledged $30 which I would pledge more if I could haha. Anyway, thanks a lot for the response!

• Like 1