JoeC4301

I have a couple of questions about the game

Hi i have a couple of questions about some features in the game

1. If a friend creates a business and owns a store can he appoint different positions in the store such as a cashier,manager and hire different employees

2. Is kidnapping in the game?

3. How will object creation work in the game. I know they said that furniture and other object creation in the game will be available so you can sell them in your shops but will there be an editor to create your own furniture, etc

4. With stores can their be a store chain for example having more than one of your stores in different locations in the map

5. Will there be death sentences be in the game?

6. (pretty sure this one was answered but how in depth will the ranking system be in the police department? are sergeant, captain, chief, deputy chief, and lieutenant ranks in the game as well as just regular officers?

7. Will the city have multiple towns or is it just one big city?

8. is being a blacksmith in the game/ can i make my own swords/knives and such?

9. Will there be any professional sports teams you can join?

10. Is taxi driver a job in the game?

11. I know barber shops and different hair styles will be in the game but will a barber be a job that we can be in the game

12. Will there be a specific chat server for all emergency responders? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JoeC4301 said:

Hi i have a couple of questions about some features in the game

1. If a friend creates a business and owns a store can he appoint different positions in the store such as a cashier,manager and hire different employees

2. Is kidnapping in the game?

3. How will object creation work in the game. I know they said that furniture and other object creation in the game will be available so you can sell them in your shops but will there be an editor to create your own furniture, etc

4. With stores can their be a store chain for example having more than one of your stores in different locations in the map

5. Will there be death sentences be in the game?

6. (pretty sure this one was answered but how in depth will the ranking system be in the police department? are sergeant, captain, chief, deputy chief, and lieutenant ranks in the game as well as just regular officers?

7. Will the city have multiple towns or is it just one big city?

8. is being a blacksmith in the game/ can i make my own swords/knives and such?

9. Will there be any professional sports teams you can join?

10. Is taxi driver a job in the game?

11. I know barber shops and different hair styles will be in the game but will a barber be a job that we can be in the game

12. Will there be a specific chat server for all emergency responders? 

1. Cashiers will be a NPC in stores because not everyone will want to stand around doing such a "boring" type job, and it will not really be so popular that there will always be a person to take on that job/ role and so best made a NPC position. You can employ people yes.

2. Yes, there are zip ties in the game and so it is possible to kidnap in a sense. How hard it will be to create a big RP situation is unknown and down to the players/ kidnappers etc.

3. It will be preset funature but You will likely get different designs of furniture that you can make.

4. I am sure you will be able to do such things in a business that you have created yes. (I will make sure by double checking on it)

5. No, not as a mechanic and well if Private servers want to allow it then they can if they choose to do so but not on official public servers.

6. I know there will be the normal officers and then it will go up and branch out to different roles like, Detective, S.W.A.T. etc.  (I can and will try get the full list on this for you.)

7. The map will consist of 3 Major Cities known as "Ash Hill", "Roseport" and "Turtle Beach". There will be many smaller towns around the map but no it won't be like the GTA map and more like the Arma map with more scenery/ buildings and towns etc.

8. No, This game is not a medieval game and is a game focused on Modern day in America.

9. No, sports are an extra and well if players want to they will and can get the chance to do such things but it is entirely up to the players with no payment with any mechanics.

10. Yes, you can make your own company and have it as a Taxi business and also there are Bus' too.

11. I am not sure but possibly not, however I will check on that as I forgot the answer myself.

12. I am sure there will be a chat for the emergency responders like the radio (voice) chat

• Like 1