GarryTheGuy

Hey Lads and Gals

Hi! They call me Garry, for no reason, but my real name is Victor and i come from Norway. Yes, i am actually a viking! I and i'll have you guys know that swedes are not actually vikings. I had been looking at this game for like two years until i pre-order it in late july this year. I have always wanted an RPG like identity, so i hope the game is gonna turn out as good as it sounds. I just haven't had time to be active on the forums, but now i finally have some time.

Hope to get to know you guys soon!

-Victor

Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums!

Please have a look at the 2 FAQ's (linked in my signature) and also have a browse around the forums as there is a lot of info on the game and such.

Searching can make it a lot easier to find the right answers as because it helps to prevent the forum getting cluttered with the same question instead of getting the answer when searching, you instead find multiple topics with no answers.

If you have any questions you cannot find an answer to; please don't hesitate to ask me or anyone on the forum as we will be glad to answer to the best of our knowledge!

Again; Welcome to the community and have a good day!

Best regards,

LuckyDuck.

Identity Forum Moderator.