Sjondefries

What do you think is going to happen earlier?

What do you think is going to happen earlier?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is going to happen earlier?

• SpaceX going to Mars
    • Identity full game being released

We will have discovered transportation to other dimensions before identity gets released.

• Like 4

If you really think such things will happen first, my question is why are you even here? What are you waiting for, if you think such things! 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

If you really think such things will happen first, my question is why are you even here? What are you waiting for, if you think such things! 

He doesn't, it's obviously a joke.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Jakeyninja said:

He doesn't, it's obviously a joke.

He? Well I was referring to all of those voting the "Joke".

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

He? Well I was referring to all of those voting the "Joke".

It's a pretty big exaggeration. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sjondefries said:

SpaceX Is planning on going to mars in 2024 so it isn't that weird of a question

Yup,I don't expect this game to be done till 2020 at the earliest....

• Like 1

On 09/10/2017 at 10:55 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

I agree with you, even though I voted in favor of Identity just to get this percentage a little higher... I agree it's a stupid subject to make a poll about, but I think you will have noticed that most of the topics here are about the game release not being in the next two days :/

Just because we don't expect the game to be out for 2 or more years doesn't mean we can't be excited for the game.If they do figure out a way for all the things to work ,it will be the best role playing game ever!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Bud1lite said:

Just because we don't expect the game to be out for 2 or more years doesn't mean we can't be excited for the game.If they do figure out a way for all the things to work ,it will be the best role playing game ever!

Yeah, that's the point! No matter when the game is out, it'll still be something amazing :)

• Like 1

SpaceX is planning a mission to Mars in 2030 right? Or was it 2020? If 2020 then Identity and it's whole may be released then because they should have a bigger dev team then and as more people play and pay more money they can only grow, full time progression!

• Like 1

I think everyone is misunderstanding this post. This post isn't attacking the devs. It's just a joke. Jeez, lighten up people...

Edited by Leigh
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Leigh said:

I think everyone is misunderstanding this post. This post isn't attacking the devs. It's just a joke. Jeez, lighten up people...

Isn't a joke supposed to be funny at some point?

12 hours ago, Kattycake said:

SpaceX is planning a mission to Mars in 2030 right? Or was it 2020? If 2020 then Identity and it's whole may be released then because they should have a bigger dev team then and as more people play and pay more money they can only grow, full time progression!

I actually already answered that

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Isn't a joke supposed to be funny at some point?

It was funny actually. It's just that most people are so uptight. We all know Identity should come out before SpaceX. Lighten up... 

Anyway, let's not argue and end it here. :)

Edited by Leigh
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Leigh said:

It was funny actually. It's just that most people are so uptight. We all know Identity should come out before SpaceX. Lighten up... 

Anyway, let's not argue and end it here. :)

What since when is SpaxeX a thing coming out? It is a company.

Goofs and gaffes aside,  any forum activity is good. It just shows that people are still lurking because they are interested to see the outcome of the game. The forum has been becoming dead... however, as of recently, the blogs have slightly brought the forum some traction again, especially with the announcement of a new community manager.

Just so you know I voted the opposition just for the lolz, fite me brah  (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Edited by dmonic
grammar fucking sucks
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, dmonic said:

Goofs and gaffes aside,  any forum activity is good. It just shows that people are still lurking because they are interested to see the outcome of the game. The forum has been becoming dead... however, as of recently, the blogs have slightly brought the forum some traction again, especially with the announcement of a new community manager.

Just so you know I voted the opposition just for the lolz, fite me brah  (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

See im glad somone gets it, need more of this kind of attitude B| good on yah mate!

On 13/10/2017 at 5:24 PM, dmonic said:

I won't fight you, that jemoji already got me dead from laughter ^^