Sign in to follow this  
Xzothi

Not sure if this is the correct place for this but I wonder will there be horses in game to ride on?

I know this game is suppose to be modern and all of that. Maybe even city based. That does not change how where I use to live there was a horse brigade.(Still find it dumb how the fire department had to pick up the poo the horses left...) So I am just really wondering is will there be horses in this game to ride on?  As I pointed above it is not unheard of to have horses in a city.

Edited by Xzothi

Hey XZOTHI! I haven't seen any specific announcements for horses, but judging from the level of realism they are going for I would assume so :)

1 hour ago, bobtrees said:

Hey XZOTHI! I haven't seen any specific announcements for horses, but judging from the level of realism they are going for I would assume so :)

Well I could see them not doing it. So I wondered if they will or not. Since a good deal of city like games do not have horses in it. 

9 hours ago, Xzothi said:

I know this game is suppose to be modern and all of that. Maybe even city based. That does not change how where I use to live there was a horse brigade.(Still find it dumb how the fire department had to pick up the poo the horses left...) So I am just really wondering is will there be horses in this game to ride on?  As I pointed above it is not unheard of to have horses in a city.

2 hours ago, bobtrees said:

Unfortunately, no horses will be in this game. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Unfortunately, no horses will be in this game. 

Okay that's fine. :)

• Like 1

Unfortunately no ride-able horses as mentioned previously, but it's definitely an idea to keep in mind. It's not entirely out of the question, but at the very least, we could potentially see them roaming rural farm-lands in-game.

• Like 3

I just want to clarify something I said in the op.  The horse brigade I mentioned was a section in the local cop department. I thought I mentioned that but it looks like I missed that part of my post when I made this thread. (There was also a bicycle section of the local cop department but that is not important to this thread.)

Anyway thanks for the support for the question.

Edited by Xzothi