nir4speed

Gangs Logos [Commissions Closed]

Hey can you make a logo for the Electronic Arts Gang? We rough up people who buy our games using in-game transactions like a free crappy application on your phone except we charge $70USD and pre-planned DLC so our shareholders are guaranteed enough sales for the first quarter of game release and rinse and repeat this process infinitely.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2017 at 11:11 AM, DrivenMuffin said:

Hey can you make a logo for the Electronic Arts Gang? We rough up people who buy our games using in-game transactions like a free crappy application on your phone except we charge $70USD and pre-planned DLC so our shareholders are guaranteed enough sales for the first quarter of game release and rinse and repeat this process infinitely.

Uh, are you serious?

• ver.1.22474487139 1

May one please produce a logo for "The Left-Hand Mafia", comrade?

Edited by DLimit

22 hours ago, FatherOfTimes said:

@DLimit are you withdrawing to become a criminal?

The organization shall be controlled by a completely different character.

25 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Why not just make a second account?

1 hour ago, DLimit said:

Still though, why would the people want their Governor associated with criminology. 

2 hours ago, FatherOfTimes said:

Still though, why would the people want their Governor associated with criminology. 

Each official server shall provide players with the ability to create two characters within each server. Thus, the governor shall not be associated with criminals.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DLimit said:

Each official server shall provide players with the ability to create two characters within each server. Thus, the governor shall not be associated with criminals.

That doesn't matter to me, I'm saying you as a person represent this criminal organization. It doesn't seem right at all, even if it is a different character. You still are associated.

17 hours ago, FatherOfTimes said:

That doesn't matter to me, I'm saying you as a person represent this criminal organization. It doesn't seem right at all, even if it is a different character. You still are associated.

I would have to conclude that you are terrible at roleplaying if one cannot fathom that a living human being is capable of playing two characters with nearly complete opposite roles within a roleplaying game.

@DLimit It has nothing to do with roleplay...it's a matter of morality and principality. You must not respect your own stance in politics if you plan to counter it.

10 minutes ago, FatherOfTimes said:

@DLimit It has nothing to do with roleplay...it's a matter of morality and principality. You must not respect your own stance in politics if you plan to counter it.

Exactly!

On 12/22/2017 at 10:46 AM, FatherOfTimes said:

Damien Malik's stance in politics is separate from the second character.

I've decided to close this conversation because nobody seems to even ask for anything but just argue so...

[No orders are taken anymore]