DUCATISLO

POLICE BRUTALITY

if a cop beats up a civilian or shoots the criminal even if they have there hands up will that get them deranked or removed from the police if this continues on here are some images i found. (NOTE i do not support police brutality but i do support and like the police)

demo-police-brutality-400x300.jpg

police-brutality.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

OGEyMzA2MzA3MCMvSU9VQ1lSdV9WNUVuTWRiNVdvM1Axd25VOEpFPS8xNngzMjo0MTIyeDI2MjIvODQweDUzMC9maWx0ZXJzOnF1YWxpdHkoNzApL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2I5ZGYwYjMxOGMzNDI0NzU5NjcxM2E3YzA5NWFlYjA5NDE5YWZl.jpg

Best way to support the police, post pictures of them beating up civilians. :D

If police commit a crime and get caught he will be punished, yes.

• Like 2

I think this will be easily sorted out on private servers then official servers. Well as long as the chief of police/mods/admins aren't corrupt and take Rp seriously and their role then they should review these enquiries on the servers forum and investigate

Just an idea. Maybe have 1 or 2 people investegating internal affairs then if the officers are found gulty the cheif of police world have to fire them even get them in jail.

identity will be like a restart of our global lifes (in a game). it can end as place where we all ife peacefully and everyone earns much ingame or it can end as a ghetto with that much crime that the police is shooting any criminal to lower the crime rate. either that or the other way you won't get shot by cops if you're an innocent citizen that didn't do anything.

Well motown/fuzzball/sean told me this was going to be a light RP, not a serious RP, and that trolling IS allowed. If a person raises his hands up and

surrenders yes they do not deserve to be shot or beaten. But if they go off talkin mad shit ofc there going to get shot or beaten. That's how the LAPD does it irl.

@Philosophy

Well Atlis life was not considered a light Rp, but a serious rp. So if it's anything like that, which it is, then identity will be semi-serious. Motown and Paratus have said somewhere the 'calibre' of seriousness the game will take on, I just can't remember where they said that. 

And I feel like if you started talking shit to an officer that you should be beaten a little (talk shit, get hit motto) but not shot. 

• Like 1

He told me on skype that it was a SEMI-SERIOUS rp and that trolling IS not against the rules.

Here is a tip on how to not get beaten by cops.

@Philosophy

Wait, you said:

49 minutes ago, Philosophy said:

this was going to be a light RP

But now you say:

28 minutes ago, Philosophy said:

He told me on skype that it was a SEMI-SERIOUS rp

Which is it?

Also, great video xD

Edited by AndrewDonaldson
  • Like 1

The bottom photo looks like he's about to throw his front leg round and perform some fire break dancing moves right there xD

On 18.6.2016 at 4:08 AM, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Philosophy

Wait, you said:

But now you say:

Which is it?

Also, great video xD

The Asylum Altis Life servers are casual RP servers

4 minutes ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Budbringer

So that's like half way between, right?

There are no forced RP, like if someone puts a gun to your head, its your decision if you want to surrender, same with no NLR, no rules that forces you into RP scenarios. yYou get revived by a medic, you can leave, no need to follow to hospital etc etc. It is so that the player are able to decide for themself how they want to play