SOOoo yeah this is kinda akward for me but hear me out. this game will have stripers and HOOKSTERS so if you pay them extra $$$ to get nude. but this is also kinda scary becouse i fear that IF nudity will be in the game they will probaly be crazy nakead people running down the streets getting shot by the police with tazers.

whay do you guys think (sorry for my bad english typing)

article-2167289-13E1842F000005DC-536_1024x615_large.jpg

I think the "strippers" will actually be burlesque dancers (so dancing in sexy outfits, no nudity). Can't imagine strippers if you can't remove your clothes fully. Hookers are fully role played- you probably will be able to kiss, but everything else has to be done either with your own voice or writing. :P

• Like 2

Yes I want full nudity and having full sex control but if you get caught running outside necked you get put in jail for awhilesearch?q=necked+people&client=ms-android

On 22/02/2016 at 3:05 PM, Iceyfresh225 said:

Yes I want full nudity and having full sex control but if you get caught running outside necked you get put in jail for awhilesearch?q=necked+people&client=ms-android

As if you read Vix's post above you would have realised there is none of that with good reason. They don't want people running round the streets naked like in rust and people raping people. 

Edited by JamesLuck01

On 2/17/2016 at 3:59 AM, Vix said:

I think the "strippers" will actually be burlesque dancers (so dancing in sexy outfits, no nudity). Can't imagine strippers if you can't remove your clothes fully. Hookers are fully role played- you probably will be able to kiss, but everything else has to be done either with your own voice or writing. :P

like how many times they say no for valid reasons.

4 hours ago, TravisWolfe said:

like how many times they say no for valid reasons.

As many as people keep repeating the same question.

4 hours ago, Vix said:

As many as people keep repeating the same question.

He just got dunked on ;) (OOOHHHHH moment)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, vicko said:

this is a life sim, right? sex is part of life

Yes, but having stuff like that I am sure can get your game banned on things like twitch etc.