Spudbuster7

An Identity Fire Department

To Whom it may concern,

I am chief of a Fire Department on another RP Server itself has just around reached 60,000 members, I recently was looking on the forums here and realised there is no current fire department (That I could see) I write to whoever today to point me towards the section (That I may have missed) or possibly work with Dev's myself to run the fire department. I have just over 9 months experience with firefighting. Feel free to contact me or comment below  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Spudbuster7 said:

To Whom it may concern,

I am chief of a Fire Department on another RP Server itself has just around reached 60,000 members, I recently was looking on the forums here and realised there is no current fire department (That I could see) I write to whoever today to point me towards the section (That I may have missed) or possibly work with Dev's myself to run the fire department. I have just over 9 months experience with firefighting. Feel free to contact me or comment below  

At this moment in time, there is no section for the said department and well a new refurbished site will be launched and I am sure that there will be new sections with the forum but we cannot be certain as of yet. 

The highest position in the careers/ fire fighter, police, and paramedic will likely be run by a developer on official servers.

• Like 2

On 27/09/2017 at 1:10 PM, Spudbuster7 said:

To Whom it may concern,

It would be quite cool but then they'll have to implement a fire system which requires particle effect and more time, the particle effects won't take too much time but I'm concerned about their extra job, every thing they implement leads to more things they need to implement, an endless cycle of lines of code

44 minutes ago, nir4speed said:

It would be quite cool but then they'll have to implement a fire system which requires particle effect and more time, the particle effects won't take too much time but I'm concerned about their extra job, every thing they implement leads to more things they need to implement, an endless cycle of lines of code

There will be a fire system and the Fire Service is another Career option

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

There will be a fire system and the Fire Service is another Career option

By your previous comment I understood there's no planned fire department, thanks for clearing things up.

1 hour ago, nir4speed said:

By your previous comment I understood there's no planned fire department, thanks for clearing things up.

The previous comment said there was no section on the site not in the game. Sorry if it confused you.

I have run an EMS and Fire Department in a community before and am really looking forward to seeing an EMS/FF department! 

34 minutes ago, Burt_Macklin said:

I have run an EMS and Fire Department in a community before and am really looking forward to seeing an EMS/FF department! 

Everything in Identity will be cooler in whitelisted servers that are set up very well. I plan to play on official servers for a while then whitelisted after I get the feel of the game and played a good amount.

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to joining communities and playing this game a lot, also looking forward to the announcement of the FD and EMS departments, and seeing the vehicles and medical and fire systems.

Edited by Burt_Macklin
  • Like 2