DanVash

Cars & Mechanics

How realistic will the car crashes be? Is the car actually going to smash into itself going 70 mph and crashing into a wall? Can you be a mechanic and actually pop open the hood and work on it? I've been wondering about this.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DanVash said:

How realistic will the car crashes be? Is the car actually going to smash into itself going 70 mph and crashing into a wall? Can you be a mechanic and actually pop open the hood and work on it? I've been wondering about this.

It won''t be like BeamNG Drive, but it will be comparable to GTA IV, not GTA V. If you were to crash going fast, you will need a tow truck. You can be a tow truck operator and do road ride mechanic assistance. In terms of pop open the hood, possibly will be done, don't quote me on that.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Villasenor said:

It won''t be like BeamNG Drive, but it will be comparable to GTA IV, not GTA V. If you were to crash going fast, you will need a tow truck. You can be a tow truck operator and do road ride mechanic assistance. In terms of pop open the hood, possibly will be done, don't quote me on that.

I have heard about car mechanic being out there, but (if they can be owned by players) I have no idea about doing the mechanic themselves.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

I have heard about car mechanic being out there, but (if they can be owned by players) I have no idea about doing the mechanic themselves.

You can be a mechanic if you want to be one yes, it is confirmed.

• Like 1

I have a feeling it will be like Gmod:

>crash car

>smoke comes out the hood

>All part values of the car are at 0%

Wait another 50 years and it will be like BeamNG at 120fps 4K

• Like 2

On 9/30/2017 at 10:11 PM, SilberDrachen893 said:

I have a feeling it will be like Gmod:

>crash car

>smoke comes out the hood

>All part values of the car are at 0%