Villasenor

Google to Identity

It would be cool to make something creative for Identity that is similar to google. Maybe Ioogle lol? This can be used for the maps, browser, etc. Ex.) Ioogle maps, Ioogle browser, etc. Make your suggestions for names below!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Villasenor said:

It would be cool to make something creative for Identity that is similar to google. Maybe Ioogle lol? This can be used for the maps, browser, etc. Ex.) Ioogle maps, Ioogle browser, etc. Make your suggestions for names below!

Yeah, that would be awesome!

Now, would be ironical like LifeInvader in GTA V or Noodle in Watch_Dogs 2, or a more realistic one, like in the movie The Circle?

If it were to be ironical, it could be called Doodle, Boogle, Dribble...

For realistic alternatives, it could be called NetWorld, Personality (like an Identity Facebook maybe?), Identitweet, Society, or anything that would seem realistic and / or related to Identity.

7 hours ago, Villasenor said:

I am sure they already have a intranet search engine in mind / ready.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

My vote is to call it Oogle...

Could get some striking by the actual Google, don't you think?

1 hour ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Could get some striking by the actual Google, don't you think?

no when you oogle something you look at it. there is no G so google can't say squat as far as I know...Same with loogle fakoogle, as long as it's slightly different then it's good. I would think Identitweet, cause they actually use the word tweet, would probably rub twitter the wrong way before Oogle rubs google the wrong way.

Yeah like an ingame social media app, which could be accessed from your real phone, when you are at work or in school to interact with others even when offline.

Well since it's "I"dentity I suggest "Goggle" get it? I = Eye, Eye-Goggle? Eh? It creates it's own puns, like if you're drunk and you want to find a song on your phone to play to that cute girl at the end of the bar with the adam's apple you might use Goggle's music service called "Ear Goggles" (get it? ear goggles = beer goggles) okay, I'm done X)