DUCATISLO

police helping criminals

SOOoo this happend to me that my friend had a friend that was a high ranked cop in altis life and they were talking on steam for free gear and wepons. (keep in mid if your a high ranked cop you will get awesome wepons and gear) so he fills his car with wepons and gear, goes to his house AND GIVES IT TO HIM i was there to so i got a awesome gun with 5 mags. but if this happens in identity like cops giving criminals information on where they are blablabla. please don't be this guy. tell me your opinios in the comments my friends.

2015-01-27_00002.jpg

@DUCATISLO Well Atlis Life was a serious roleplay, I expect Identity to be even more serious than that. So if a high ranking officer really did give weapons to criminals, he would be in deep, deep shit. Also, it would take a lot for a person to become a high ranker officer, so I don't know if someone would bother to get to such a high rank and then just blow it all away to give random weapons to criminals... or at least I hope that is the case.

Devs mentioned corruption will be punished by losing your job in the police force and maybe an extension to that depending on what youve been doing. Also, there will be a kind of police investigator that keeps the force in line on such instances or if it was higher ranking police that took care of this. As everything comes down it may be altered.

It will ofc be an issue if the communication is outside of the game to prove.

If a high ranking officer was caught, say on a community server and well depends on the server rules but he would probably get blacklisted if its not allowed but some servers may allow it and so if they do get caught, the person would be instead maybe put in prison and also stripped of all rank and disgraced. This second idea would be great too but will be probably hard to catch unless cameras at the armory are being watched carefully all the time. but it would mean it would be very unlikely for that person to get his job back.

@JamesLuck01

To elaborate corruption will obviously not be allowed on official servers. If you are caught taking a bribe or handing over weapons you will lose your job in the police force and will not be enabled to become a police again.

I'm pretty sure you will not be enabled to pick up weaponry from police so it will prob extend to civs etc. cannot use police weaponry/vehicles.

@fuzz I mentioned nothing about it happening in the official servers, because you are right about it you would be blacklisted from the job. but the second part would be cool if in say "community servers" there were an option for server owners to choose if they allow it or not.... etc.

I think i remember a tweet about that.

It probably said that police officers have weapons name labeled. Officers have to take their weps from department and return them after their work shift.

When we talk about devs tweets @Vix knows them best!

Devs want the lines to be clear, so you can't dress as a cop, steal (or get) police cars or even loot dead police men. Only way you can be a dirty cop is to give info to criminals, don't arrest your buddies on the "dark side" or help them in any other way. You can't give your police-stuff to other people. And if you do commit a crime, you'll be kicked off work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

And again, @Vix is the best source of information on Identity forums. Thanks Vix! :x

No problem. ^^ Just quote me or tag me in a topic if you want some info, recently I'm playing one game a lot and I don't browse forums so thoroughly.

• Like 2

On 2/16/2016 at 6:03 PM, fuzz said:

Also, there will be a kind of police investigator that keeps the force in line on such instances or if it was higher ranking police that took care of this.

What if the Internal Affairs officer was corrupt?!

8 hours ago, Jaxx_On said:

What if the Internal Affairs officer was corrupt?!

Crazy day, I have no idea what they have in store as they did not elaborate on the matter.