Rinyuaru-Kun

Political summary.

Hello! I'm in no way intending to become a politician in this game, but I thought that this kind of subject should be "vulgarized" in order for a wider audience to be able to take part in the debates and to vote accordingly... This is why I created this topic, where every person running for governorship can post a brief summary of their political program and ideals, for the less politically interested people (such as me) to be able to have a quick overview of every party's ideas and projects.

This could be a stupid idea, but I think it'd be quite convenient to have a place where you can get in touch with those subjects without having to go through those pages-long topics about each party. Also, I don't want this to be a discussion place, but just something such as a wall where you can hang your political projects and ideas.

That being said, I can't wait to read @LuciousTimes' and @GeneSmith's posts here!

Edited by Rinyuaru-Kun
  • Like 2

Shortest Summary of The Royal Family Campaign

I'm a lion with a strong love for humans. I stand in between right and left minded politics and desire a sense of class in Identity! I'm a child of royalty, but I believe everyone is royal in their own way! God Bless you all and God Bless the Identity Island!

Edited by LuciousTimes
  • Like 1

Brief Summary Of The Front National & Marie-Clare Bouchard: We are a nationalist party, strong belief in a big force, pro-gender equality and LGBTQTI+ rights, anti-terrorism and we will always be for the people, by the people.   We will fight for the safety of EVERY GREAT CITIZEN OF IDENTITY! VIVE LA REPUBLIQUE, VIVE L'IDENTITY ET VIVE LA FRANCE!

The Hamilton Party - Shortened Summary

I am Brian Hamilton, Governor Candidate and Leader of The Hamilton Party.

Our biggest aim which we are trying to achieve is EQUALITY for ALL citizens of the island. Thus, our motto: "Working hard for a safer and more equal community".

We are large supporters of the LGBTQ+ community and are constantly fighting against discrimination based on sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, etc.

More information can be found on our party's website here

Edited by BrianHamilton