Sign in to follow this  
Svanders

Finacial Situation

How is the financial situation. Is says that about 750k+ were raised. Is this including kickstarter (I'd guess so)?

Furthermore, if the average salary of a programmer is ~60k and of a graphics designer ~40k (according to payscale.com 24/09/17), how long will they be able to continue? I have no experiance with in-depth financial business, but I think the budget looks kinda thight, especially over such a long period of time.

Maybe the games exposure is somewhat low. I don't know much about PR, but ~19k people having bought the game to this day seems not that much, considering the size of this project.

3 hours ago, Svanders said:

How is the financial situation. Is says that about 750k+ were raised. Is this including kickstarter (I'd guess so)?

Furthermore, if the average salary of a programmer is ~60k and of a graphics designer ~40k (according to payscale.com 24/09/17), how long will they be able to continue? I have no experiance with in-depth financial business, but I think the budget looks kinda thight, especially over such a long period of time.

They are in a much better situation as of lately.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

They are in a much better situation as of lately.

Oh, great to hear! Thanks for the update

According to the most recent development blog, they just transitioned to a brand new office and have expanded their team to three times the previous size. I expect the game is getting funding from investors outside of grassroots fundraising if they're able to expand that rapidly. While I've been watching the game occasionally over the past long while, after hearing of the team expansion I went ahead and finally pledged. I think it's a good sign.