Kattycake

Besides emotes, can we interact with each other? (Hugs, high fives, etc)

Not at release but at later points in the game will interactions with one another be implemented/planned or is this not a thing?
Like hugs, high five, hand shake

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kattycake said:

Not at release but at later points in the game will interactions with one another be implemented/planned or is this not a thing?
Like hugs, high five, hand shake

You can kiss if both parties do it or something to make sure both agree. I would also guess hugs would be a thing. I have to doubl check that kissing is planned and that, I will try get an answer for you.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

You can kiss if both parties do it or something to make sure both agree. I would also guess hugs would be a thing. I have to doubl check that kissing is planned and that, I will try get an answer for you.

Well I think this will be a feature, but not a top priority one

On 9/23/2017 at 7:42 PM, LuckyDuck said:

Oh I love kissing thank you! ^_^ I hope hand shake/high five are too. Thank you! ^_^

Edited by Kattycake

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

@Kattycake @Svanders @Rinyuaru-Kun Guys here is the answer with hugging and kissing; 

yes Hugs and kisses are a thing but will require consent from the other player to perform the action.

I hope players will actually touch during these animations.  A good deal of games I have come across they are always a bit away from the character and not really touching. (Only exception I can think of is second life.)   One question though, will there be all types of kissing?  Like french kiss and the like?  What about with hugs will there be bear hugs and the like?

5 hours ago, Xzothi said:

I hope players will actually touch during these animations.  A good deal of games I have come across they are always a bit away from the character and not really touching. (Only exception I can think of is second life.)   One question though, will there be all types of kissing?  Like french kiss and the like?  What about with hugs will there be bear hugs and the like?

Different animations would be nice, but probably not top priority :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Xzothi said:

I am not sure but I would think only one type by full release, but it could possibly be more or I could be completely wrong. 

• Like 1