Shinokage

Player Contributions (Contests?)

So I was thinking, since this game is still in the process of development, why not hold contests for player contributions to the game. Prizes can be like whatever level of pledge dependent on how/where the contributor placed (just an idea). This will allow the fanbase to add some of their own creativity to the game as well as help the development team. Like for example, I am a game music content creator. If there was a player contribution contest held for creating game music for Identity I would gladly participate, as I am sure others would as well. There are plenty of artists, musicians, modelers, etc, who would be more than willing to help with the game's development if given the chance to. Probably not explaining myself too well, I'm typing this while half asleep lol.

29 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I'm sorry to see no one has replied to your post, you have an intriguing idea however in my opinion.

I actually tried to type an answer in, but couldn't think of anything useful or that wouldn't seem like me trying to get some post count... I, however, very much agree with you!

On 23/09/2017 at 7:50 AM, Shinokage said:

So I was thinking, since this game is still in the process of development, why not hold contests for player contributions to the game. Prizes can be like whatever level of pledge dependent on how/where the contributor placed (just an idea). This will allow the fanbase to add some of their own creativity to the game as well as help the development team. Like for example, I am a game music content creator. If there was a player contribution contest held for creating game music for Identity I would gladly participate, as I am sure others would as well. There are plenty of artists, musicians, modelers, etc, who would be more than willing to help with the game's development if given the chance to. Probably not explaining myself too well, I'm typing this while half asleep lol.

Yes, this would possibly help in some way, but you can create music in the game itself for the music idea. Secondly, giving out prizes should only consist of not a big thing, so maybe more on the lines of clothing, but I for one would not think it is a good idea as of now until the game has got a lot more funding and also a lot bigger team of devs because the devs need to focus on the game and not on contests. It is a good Idea overall, but I feel like the devs need to have a much bigger team before doing such things, while also not giving things out to people like apartments or vehicles. (just my opinion)

A little thingy that you could hang on your wall would be enough imo + if people visit your house they know you won contest x