PhilMcGroin

How will everything be managed?

How will everything be managed?

Well this game has been something I have been looking forward to ever since I saw the game play trailer in 2015. The thing is though, how will it all be managed, I don't want to get into a server only to have my experience ruined by some 12 year old who does not understand the concept of RP or being RDM'd by some troll constantly. Now don't get me wrong here, I want to have fun and do all kinds of illegal shit, but is there at least a set of rules that we all must be obliged to obey. Or is it by any chance that are servers are white listed? So that trollers and irresponsible kids don't turn the community toxic.

Thanks 

Edited by PhilMcGroin

@PhilMcGroin First off all, thanks for joining our community. I see this is your first post and I hope you post more!

Sadly, no matter the game, young kids will get on and attempt to ruin it. There isn't much that can be done about this. But, the Devs have made it quite challenging to get a firearm. Meaning that it would take work to get one. Usually the kids that come on and RDM want a quick way to shoot em' up. So this may prevent that.

The only way to really enforce the rules onto everyone is punishment. So anyone will be punished for breaking the rules. 

Sorry, that's about all there is to it. I wish I could tell you more. But anyway, thanks for joining the community and have a great day! ;)

• Like 1

thats up to the administrators that are running the community servers to punish players who dont want to play properly.

• Like 1

im gona turn 16 years soon BUT when i was 14 i liked to playe arma 3 altis life and did followed the rules and did knew how to roleplay and what RDM,VDM,NLR ment. but i was pissed at people killing you (RDM) right at the ATM. happend to me once when i wanted to store 300,000$ of money in my ATM bank. and some little 10 kid shouthed HANDS UP. before i could do that he killed me took my money. and called me a stupid NIG*** in the GLOBAL CHAT. 2 minutes later he got banned for racism luckly the admins were kind to give me 500,000$. and i was recording that if anything went wrong but i deleted the video becouse the kid got banned. leave a reply bro

It's my earnest hope that Role Playing will be mandatory, and failure to RP will result in 1st time warnings, education for all, and penalties for those who break the rules multiple times.  There are some servers with engaged mods and admins who are able to pretty quickly address complaints and take action.  There's time to take a look around at what works and use that as a starting point here.

I don't even understand who would want to ruin any game. But I heard you can mute that annoying person. Mute them for yourself so only you can't hear them.

It will be depending on the server and their own set of rules, because, not every server will be a life server. There will be a few Battle Royal / survival types of servers and such.

Whitelisting is enabled for community servers, it's up to them whether they want to use it though.