If there is a name-tag system implemented within the game, I've thought of a system that would hide the name tag of a player, used to disguise their name from others having the power to use it against them as it's shown above their head or within the player himself, I am suggesting an option that is required for everyone to specify who they want to know their name/those who currently know the player's name, it would be a required option to use if someone had found out the player's name in a role-play manner, I feel it would just increase the role-play within Identity, and help from people using name tags as an advantage.

Also wanting to add: I've asked a question on Identity's twitter page, haven't gotten an answer but here's the question..

Edited by Justice_Flynt

@Justice_Flynt First off, thanks for posting, keep them coming! 

Next, the drugs. So the Devs hope to make it as 'realistic' as possible when it comes to the side effects. I don't believe they will be made up effects. If you take LSD for example, a hallucinogenic, you will experience random flashes of light and what not. 

And finally, the name tag disguise. I haven't heard anything on the subject of name tags, so I can't tell you what the Devs are planning in regards to this. But my opinion; this idea doesn't sound bad. I think maybe the police should be able to see it, as realistically your name is on a database somewhere. But apart from the issue with the police not knowing who you are, it's a good idea. 

Hope this helped and welcome to the forums! xD

Edited by AndrewDonaldson
  • Like 1

It did help, I'd enjoy the realistic effect of the drugs, along with production of them, thanks for the helpful reply, and thank you for the welcome.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Justice_Flynt First off, thanks for posting, keep them coming! 

Next, the drugs. So the Devs hope to make it as 'realistic' as possible when it comes to the side effects. I don't believe they will be made up effects. If you take LSD for example, a hallucinogenic, you will experience random flashes of light and what not. 

And finally, the name tag disguise. I haven't heard anything on the subject of name tags, so I can't tell you what the Devs are planning in regards to this. But my opinion; this idea doesn't sound bad. I think maybe the police should be able to see it, as realistically your name is on a database somewhere. But apart from the issue with the police not knowing who you are, it's a good idea. 

Hope this helped and welcome to the forums! xD

maybe the cops have a id scanner that can scan your face and tells them info about you so cops can ID people quickly well not to quickly maybe the ID scanner has a 10 second scan time the releases info like

Name: Simon Lich

Sex: M

Hight: F 5.8 (M 1.7)

Job: Shop Assistant

Criminal record: None

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@darkcyborg310 That doesn't seem like a bad idea!

in my opinion i don't think name tags should be shown unless you great yourself or get very close to someone

• Like 1

On 2/16/2016 at 6:54 PM, darkcyborg310 said:

in my opinion i don't think name tags should be shown unless you great yourself or get very close to someone

Yeah, honestly I'd want no tags to begin with, only being able to recognize people by their voice/looks, same as in real life, but in this video:

You can see at eight minutes and thirty seconds into the video (8:30) the name-tag above "motown", unless they have planned to remove that, I believe this suggestion, and the suggestion you've created would increase the role-play, maybe to make it harder on the police to catch suspects they have a "BOLO" (Be on look out) created for.

• Like 1

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

It's 8th question/answer. Please look at FAQ at least before asking questions.

About drugs now:

They won't release a full list of drugs, weapons, cars etc for a long time.

Edited by Vix
  • Like 1