I pay..lot of people pay,but no game! 

Nice website(cost a lot of money to make!),mails sending about update(keep people quiet..smart),a very good pay system...but still no game after years.

Is there almost a game? And if...when really ready?...please be open and transparent.

or is this al a bubble?

3 hours ago, Mac70 said:

I pay..lot of people pay,but no game! 

Nice website(cost a lot of money to make!),mails sending about update(keep people quiet..smart),a very good pay system...but still no game after years.

Is there almost a game? And if...when really ready?...please be open and transparent.

or is this al a bubble?

Hello there, the game will be done when it is done and that won't be this year! However we will get 3 modules and a beta before the full game. If you have the Founder package, then you will get access to the modules and beta. The modules are small pieces of the game, consisting of the "Town Square" module, "S.W.A.T." module and the "Racing" module. Here is a link to read more upon the 3. You can click the Town Square and you will see even more info on that also with the progress bar at the bottom which is only updated when the devs feel like they have hit a milestone. https://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/

• Like 4

6 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hello there, the game will be done when it is done and that won't be this year! However we will get 3 modules and a beta before the full game. If you have the Founder package, then you will get access to the modules and beta. The modules are small pieces of the game, consisting of the "Town Square" module, "S.W.A.T." module and the "Racing" module. Here is a link to read more upon the 3. You can click the Town Square and you will see even more info on that also with the progress bar at the bottom which is only updated when the devs feel like they have hit a milestone. https://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/

You should be given a reward for keeping your cool answering this type of post every two hours, congratulations!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

You should be given a reward for keeping your cool answering this type of post every two hours, congratulations!

I have a very high tolerance for a lot of things. I am a Moderator and so I need to keep my cool but thank you for the acknowledgement :) 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

I have a very high tolerance for a lot of things. I am a Moderator and so I need to keep my cool but thank you for the acknowledgement :) 

I'm like this too, because I think it's more valuable to have an opinion while defending it calmly and effectively, but I thought someone had to tell you that :)

8 minutes ago, kansasdude said:

I joined 2/2017 and starting to feel the release will never come

I am certain the release will come, but our job is to wait with patience otherwise you will just frustrate yourself for no reason and it also makes it feel like it is longer.

1 hour ago, kansasdude said:

I joined 2/2017 and starting to feel the release will never come

There are many members that joined Late 2016 that are still thriving for the game. I personally have been waiting on the game since around November and have not really had much of an issue with it taking forever. We've seen what's happened when other games are rushed out, we definitely don't want that.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Kattycake said:

It takes years and years for games to be created, keep that in mind. It can take up to 5-6 years.

And that's for AAA companies

• Like 1