Striker

Desert, stunts, rainbows, dog help fight, carry animal in car, dreams and nightmares, etc.

I think it their should be desert areas without much water so you can get water from a cactus. Or have dirt ramps motorcycles or bikes could go on. An awesome feature to take a picture with your phone in game would be a rainbow after it rains.

Will you be able to train a dog to help fight? I would like to be able to put an animal or something else in your car. I think the funnest feature would be having dreams or nightmares when you sleep. For example if you went to bed you would randomly either have a nightmare or a dream. Then you could do anything you can imagine in game since its a dream. Basically you would be in a world where you could do way more things you can do when your awake like flying around with super powers or becoming a dog and infinite more things possible in a dream or nightmare in real life. It would take a lot of work and would probably have to be a dlc. It would just make the game way funner but when your asleep which is realistic.

For a gang or a group will their be tree houses? Tree houses that are customizable and more. I think it would be cool to have vandalism or spray paint for that in game. For entertainment will their be juggling or cool tricks you can learn? I think that would be fun to learn or see in game. I read people wanted entertainers. If possible it would be like ten times funner if their could be dreams or nightmares where you can do anything, I would want that so much!

Edited by Striker

@Striker I am glad you have so many ideas! Keep them up. Sadly, I highly doubt they will do dreams and nightmares. It just seems... Hard to do. You should a desert would be cool and I agree. Although the map at the moment has no desert. So the only way that would work is if it was a dlc. Which is what they are planning! 

It is said there will be pets but whether you can 'train' them to fight.... Probably not. 

Spray painting and vandalism will be implemented in the game, but only in specific spots. 

Tree houses? Don't see the practicality of those, but I haven't heard anything on tree houses. 

The Devs are making dynamic weather, I think it includes rainbows. 

Hope this helped! xD

I read on Twitter they like the idea of dreams and nightmares. To be able to play in your dream or nightmare world would probably take years. But, it would be an awesome dlc! I hope they consider it.

1. No deserts. I see why. It's just a bunch of sand, there's really nothing interesting you could do in a bunch of sand. Apart from making sand castles.

2. As mentioned before, there will be a nicely made weather system, so we might see some rainbows.

3. Your dog at launch will be locked in your apartment. They'll add more to pets later on.

Click

although

4. You won't sleep in Identity.

or dream

5. Pretty sure there will be no tree houses... Maybe one or two put somewhere in a forest that you can roam around at, but you definitely won't be able to build one and I doubt you'll be able to buy one.

7. I really don't think there will be juggling... Entertainers will rather be comedy performers, telling jokes or playing out scenes, stand up comedy, things like that.

8. No dreaming. Or being a Superman. Go play DC Universe or something. xD