Noah325

The people want to see a game trailers or gameplay

Show us a game trailers or gameplay please comment if you agree everyone is saying this game is a scam I been searching it on YouTube they got the same video explaining the game but no real  game play that one video they got Show's no proof us as fans want to see  don't erase my account I'm just expressing my thoughts

Edited by Noah325
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Noah325 said:

Show us a game trailers or gameplay please comment if you agree everyone is saying this game is a scam I been searching it on YouTube they got the same video explaining the game but no real  game play that one video they got Show's no proof us as fans want to see  don't erase my account I'm just expressing my thoughts

i've been waiting to see gameplay for years lol

Edited by Eric916
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Noah325 said:

its not a scam you fool!~ games take a long time to make!~ and they were a small team of people working on it. and now they have a bigger team so things are starting to pick up and we have seen progression get alot faster over the past few weeks!~ 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Miki_Chee said:

its not a scam you fool!~ games take a long time to make!~ and they were a small team of people working on it. and now they have a bigger team so things are starting to pick up and we have seen progression get alot faster over the past few weeks!~ 

Just worried being a member of the Asylum community...

Edited by Eric916
  • Like 1

I have faith in these guys, I think that they have something here. I mean they made an original trailer that caught my attention a few years ago. We also have to remember that they are operating out of a small office with a small staff. Im just pumped for this game! So much coding and art work that would have to go into this! It could possibly destroy GTA online!

Edited by Doc_Rogers
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric916 said:

Just worried being a member of the Asylum community...

well you should not worry! Things are coming, just enjoy the progress they are making sure it is slow!~ but all great things take time!~. it better they do things properly instead of rush through it and stick us with a poorly made buggy mess!~ Also we have been told within the next fiew months/Soon there will be a game play video soon 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Noah325 said:

Oh for f sake... Not another one.

Look, I REALLY don't mean to be rude but surely, SURELY you must understand that this gets brought up A LOT so please have some consideration there and don't add to it by making yet ANOTHER post about it.

The Devs do livestreams Tuesday through Thursday (or at least, so I hear) where they play random games and often discuss their progress on Identity so be sure to check them out.

Just be patient. If they have to keep making more videos and Dev Blogs every few weeks, they won't make any progress and it will only slow them down. Just be patient. Forget about the game if you need to and you'll be notified when it eventually does come out.

Nobody would be stupid enough to create a scam earning over $778,909 because if found guilty of it being a scam, it could also, somewhat, be considered as theft and with that amount of money; Grand Larceny? Okay, perhaps that's going a bit over the top, and yes, the point of a scam is to make money, of course, but nobody is going to risk going to prison for THAT long by making ALL of that money. That's quite a ridiculous claim to make.

As I've said, just be patient. It'll come when it comes.

1 hour ago, BrianHamilton said:

Oh for f sake... Not another one.

Look, I REALLY don't mean to be rude but surely, SURELY you must understand that this gets brought up A LOT so please have some consideration there and don't add to it by making yet ANOTHER post about it.

The Devs do livestreams Tuesday through Thursday (or at least, so I hear) where they play random games and often discuss their progress on Identity so be sure to check them out.

Just be patient. If they have to keep making more videos and Dev Blogs every few weeks, they won't make any progress and it will only slow them down. Just be patient. Forget about the game if you need to and you'll be notified when it eventually does come out.

Nobody would be stupid enough to create a scam earning over $778,909 because if found guilty of it being a scam, it could also, somewhat, be considered as theft and with that amount of money; Grand Larceny? Okay, perhaps that's going a bit over the top, and yes, the point of a scam is to make money, of course, but nobody is going to risk going to prison for THAT long by making ALL of that money. That's quite a ridiculous claim to make.

As I've said, just be patient. It'll come when it comes.

I'm amazed all those topics aren't deleted by moderators on the excuse of "there's a search button, use it before saying things or asking questions"... All in all, it's just a duplicate of every other kid wanting gameplay videos :/

• Like 2