Name: Marie-Clare Bouchard.

Appearance: 

Image result for marion marechal le pen

Race/Nationality/Ethnicity:White/French.

Personality:Strong-Minded, Passionate, Intelligent, Outspoken and Ambitious!

I speak my mind and do not stop working until I get what is best for my country!

I am a politician and I am running for Governor!

Education: I attended a private primary and secondary school.

I studied Political Science and International Law at Sorbonne University in Paris!

D.O.B: 17-August-1995

Sexuality:Straight.

Misc Facts:Born and raised in Juan Les Pins in the South Of France.

I came from a wealthy family.

Background: I was born and raised in Juan Les Pins in the South Of France. My grandfather was also a politician, he was right wing just like me!  He was runner up in the 2002 French Presidential Election. My aunt is also a politician, she is also right wing and she finished runner up in the 2016 French Presidential Election. I am known for speaking out against terrorism and my drastic ideas to combat terrorism. My family found their money by investing in political parties and through stock exchange, we are one of the richest families in France and quite high up in the wealth rankings in Europe!

Edited by FrancePourLaVie

After your little stunt, you're totally on my radar now.

Anyway, I'm doing my personnel file on you.
And I'd like to thank you for doing most of the work for me.

Al though, you're missing something.

Your date of birth.

If you wouldn't mind adding that, that'd be nice. Thank you.

24 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

Anyway, I'm doing my personnel file on you.
And I'd like to thank you for doing most of the work for me.

Al though, you're missing something.

Your date of birth.

If you wouldn't mind adding that, that'd be nice. Thank you.

"Your radar" Even though there will be no FBI in the game.

Little Zoey Anderson can't do much as a deluded crook!

20 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

will be no FBI in the game.

I'm aware. And in case you haven't noticed, there's no game right now either.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 2:14 PM, FrancePourLaVie said:

"Your radar" Even though there will be no FBI in the game.

Little Zoey Anderson can't do much as a deluded crook!

To be on someone's radar has nothing really to do with FBI or not.  

On 19/10/2017 at 11:53 PM, Xzothi said:

To be on someone's radar has nothing really to do with FBI or not.  

+1 to that

Edited by GreyFox

12 minutes ago, GreyFox said:

Also, not to mention the fact that nothing is stopping Norway from RPing as FBI.

Edited by GreyFox

On 9/26/2017 at 2:53 PM, Norway174 said:

What was her stunt? Please tell me as I am a supporter of Marie 

@Micky_Tohmpson That was months ago. So I don't really want to dig up old discussions.

But basically, she attacked me in my Zoey Anderson thread. The thread got silently moderated, so most of it is gone now though.
And I suppose it's not really relevant anymore, since I've moved on to another character.

2 hours ago, Norway174 said:

@Micky_Tohmpson That was months ago. So I don't really want to dig up old discussions.

But basically, she attacked me in my Zoey Anderson thread. The thread got silently moderated, so most of it is gone now though.
And I suppose it's not really relevant anymore, since I've moved on to another character.

Ok thanks. If you've moved on to another character why did you hold the grudge? Damn you really don't like Marie. :D

@Micky_Tohmpson Well, she hasn't only attacked me. There's plenty of others she's been rude and insulting too to.

Just go trough her post history, and read her interactions with other people. I'm not gonna tag anyone in special.
As I'll you sort that out yourself, and form your own opinion. ;) 

And I don't really hold a grudge. I just disagree with her opinions, and as a concerned citizen. I am well within my right to challenge her views, if she's running for governor, wanting to be a public figure representing us. :P 

2 hours ago, Norway174 said:

@Micky_Tohmpson Well, she hasn't only attacked me. There's plenty of others she's been rude and insulting too to.

Just go trough her post history, and read her interactions with other people. I'm not gonna tag anyone in special.
As I'll you sort that out yourself, and form your own opinion. ;) 

And I don't really hold a grudge. I just disagree with her opinions, and as a concerned citizen. I am well within my right to challenge her views, if she's running for governor, wanting to be a public figure representing us. :P 

To be fair she's up against mainly left wing/liberal/democratic parties. IRL it's extremely hard to debate with parties of that caliber i'm not surprised she's lost her shit once or three.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

@Micky_Tohmpson That's not really an excuse to be fair. I'm not even in a party, I'm not even running for governor. Nor do I intent to. And I don't really align myself with any sided parties. :P 

And there are some parties who are on the same side as her, I believe CCP is? I mean, I don't really know. I don't know what each side the parties are on.

I just know, she haven't been very nice towards myself, and a couple of others.

1 hour ago, Norway174 said:

@Micky_Tohmpson That's not really an excuse to be fair. I'm not even in a party, I'm not even running for governor. Nor do I intent to. And I don't really align myself with any sided parties. :P 

And there are some parties who are on the same side as her, I believe CCP is? I mean, I don't really know. I don't know what each side the parties are on.

Kindly, I wasn't talking about you. 

Most of the active parties I see are leftist/democratic. Besides that... communism I think he calls it? :S I just like Marie's views as IRL i'm conservative/right.

@Micky_Tohmpson So I was wrong about the CCP. But I still do feel like my point stands. She's not the only conservative/right party.

And do you like her views, as expressed trough her party's thread, or the view she's expressing trough her post history?

12 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

@Micky_Tohmpson So I was wrong about the CCP. But I still do feel like my point stands. She's not the only conservative/right party.

And do you like her views, as expressed trough her party's thread, or the view she's expressing trough her post history?

Agreed

Both. I've noticed how multiple people tend to get at her at the same time, normally she holds her own but just like anybody she can lose her marbles. It's tough tailoring to the needs of people. A lot of people look down at right wing conservatives.

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson
  • Like 1

@Micky_Tohmpson It is a free and open forum. People are allowed to share their opinion, however strange or silly it might be.

(NOT saying right wing conservatives ideas are silly. So don't quote me on this. However, I am saying certain, some of @FrancePourLaVie ideas are silly and strange, and even one of them were outright illegal. :P But that's another topic. )

You're allowed to have your opinion, and you're very much welcomed to partake in the discussions where it seems like "multiple people tend to get at her at the same time" to even the playing field.

Such as this debate she's organizing the Saturday or Sunday. You're free to join and show her your support, if you like. Just as anyone else if free to join show someone else's their support, or try and challenge someone else's view.

I really don't feel like posting here anymore. So I'm going to leave at this.
If you want to learn more, of my own personal perspective, I'm always reachable on Discord. Either on the official channel, the IPO channel, or the Identity Life channel.

Edited by Norway174