kadekerr

What Computer Specifications Are The Lowest?

What are the minimum computer specifications to play the game? I want to know before I pay and I haven't seen anything saying what the minimum specs are.

7 hours ago, kadekerr said:

What are the minimum computer specifications to play the game? I want to know before I pay and I haven't seen anything saying what the minimum specs are.

post your specifications and we'll answer

Intel Core i7 Extreme 5960X

GTX Titan Z

32GB RAM (DDR4)

4K monitor (3840 x 2160)

I believe those are the minimum requirements, were talking low settings here 

Edited by Kickapoo
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Intel Core i7 Extreme 5960X

GTX Titan Z

32GB RAM (DDR4)

4K monitor (3840 x 2160)

I believe those are the minimum requirements, were talking low settings here 

nope. but that's almost near it

I mean I have a GTX 770, and that is close to a GTX Titan Z. Comparing them (link) shows that the Titan Z is slightly better than my 770. In other words, you should be able to run it on medium. 

• Like 1

@Aetion They said that NPC's sell weapons, but you can craft them.... its just really freaking hard. Which does put my business in jeopardy. But I like to think on the positive side and just assume that I can mass produce weapons. But yes, you can own stores, its just hard to make guns. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Aetion They said that NPC's sell weapons, but you can craft them.... its just really freaking hard. Which does put my business in jeopardy. But I like to think on the positive side and just assume that I can mass produce weapons. But yes, you can own stores, its just hard to make guns. 

Well it might be possible you can buy an NPC store that sells guns possibly. :)

@Aetion I wish, but its very unlikely :(. But I hope they implement a system where if I buy large quantities of weapons from the NPC's, the NPC's give me a discount on the firearms. Then I would see the weapons I bought individually at a slightly higher price. Which makes me the dosh! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Aetion I wish, but its very unlikely :(. But I hope they implement a system where if I buy large quantities of weapons from the NPC's, the NPC's give me a discount on the firearms. Then I would see the weapons I bought individually at a slightly higher price. Which makes me the dosh! 

You could higher people to rob the gun stores and then just re sell the guns.

@Chuc But of course, I would then need to pay the robbers. Although that is a thought. Sadly, that would classify me as a criminal, which I hope not to be. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Chuc But of course, I would then need to pay the robbers. Although that is a thought. Sadly, that would classify me as a criminal, which I hope not to be. 

That's why you higher other people to steal then higher a legitimate delivery service to bring the guns to you in bulk. That should keep you out of trouble. If you can make enough cash from it maybe get someone else to sell them as well. Your hands will stay clean

@Chuc I think you mean hire*. 

I mean, I could do all that, but I was kinda hoping to create and manufacture the guns themselves. Alas, I might just have to try it your way. 

• Like 1

You should be able to manufacture guns in a warehouse but that would cost alot of money to buy.

Thank you for the spelling fix, I couldn't remember to spell it

@Chuc We are all friends here xD

I did ask the Devs directly about this (read this)

About the warehouse, I purchased the motorist package, so I have $1,000 starting cash. But it would cost a lot of money to start up, but hopefully I make it back!

Edited by AndrewDonaldson
  • Like 1

There are a few companies that over loans. Maybe they can help you out.

Edited by Chuc
Phone had a fit

Phone had a fit not sure why.

DOLLABANK COMPANY 

Does business loans check them out in the bank part of the careers

16 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Chuc I think you mean hire*. 

I mean, I could do all that, but I was kinda hoping to create and manufacture the guns themselves. Alas, I might just have to try it your way. 

Either way my gang is gonna need guns. :)