Question

will there be computer hacking in the game and if so will it work like 'normal' hacking and if so could you make fake web pages to steal momey and  would it be possible to make you own webistes and 'hidden' websites much like drug websites like dream market ,silk road  etc... ?

2 answers to this question

I'm not sure how in-depth the devs have gone into explaining how computers will work.  I'll have to look into it.

That does bring to mind the very realistic idea of having a real in-game web browser, exclusively able to access a private web server.  People could develop and display real web pages inside the game.  I'm sure an open source HTML renderer would be easy to find, and feasible to implement.  Obviously there would need to be some controls and limitations, maybe some custom scripting language instead of javascript to interact with the in-game systems (and to prevent real world privacy threats), but it's an interesting and plausible idea.  Even if all scripting was disabled and image hosting restricted, there's a lot you can do with HTML/CSS.  It very well may have been brought up before.  

9 hours ago, DUDExPYRO said:

will there be computer hacking in the game and if so will it work like 'normal' hacking and if so could you make fake web pages to steal momey and  would it be possible to make you own webistes and 'hidden' websites much like drug websites like dream market ,silk road  etc... ?

No, there is no hacking in this game unfortunately.