Xander21

Room mate needed!

I'm currently looking for a room mate before I go forward with getting myself an apartment. We can pay 50% each for fees. And you get to live with the greatest mad scientist on the Island!!! Just.. umm.. let me know if your interested.

• Like 1

You would need to buy the 500$ pledge, right? That is the only one with a two-bedroom-apartment right now... Makes 250$ each... I only plan to get the 100$ one... And what about the timezone? Are you only looking for someone who is somewhat near you, or at least online at similar hours?

7 minutes ago, EmmaSolstice said:

You would need to buy the 500$ pledge, right? That is the only one with a two-bedroom-apartment right now... Makes 250$ each... I only plan to get the 100$ one... And what about the timezone? Are you only looking for someone who is somewhat near you, or at least online at similar hours?

I mean, once the island opens fully (not for a very long time, obviously) you can just buy an apartment so I imagine he's referring to that since he mentioned splitting the deal 50/50, meaning he doesn't already have it in his package.

Oh, didn't see it that way... :D It sounded urgent, like he wanted to buy a pledge right now before they change.. Maybe I'm interpreting too much 'cause I'm in this situation ;)

1 hour ago, EmmaSolstice said:

Oh, didn't see it that way... :D It sounded urgent, like he wanted to buy a pledge right now before they change.. Maybe I'm interpreting too much 'cause I'm in this situation ;)

Ah yes, contemplating whether to get the apartment pledge or not. Same with me. :P

18 hours ago, Xander21 said:

I'm currently looking for a room mate before I go forward with getting myself an apartment. We can pay 50% each for fees. And you get to live with the greatest mad scientist on the Island!!! Just.. umm.. let me know if your interested.

Can we do anal?

• Like 2

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 5:15 PM, Xander21 said:

Yeah I'll be a room mate. Just don't take me on wild adventures through infinite timelines, please someone get that last bit xD

2 hours ago, KennyBatin17 said:

Yeah I'll be a room mate. Just don't take me on wild adventures through infinite timelines, please someone get that last bit xD

Hmm either Doctor Who or Sliders for that last bit. If neither well then you really should check them out. To op good luck with picking out a roommate. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Xzothi said:

Hmm either Doctor Who or Sliders for that last bit. If neither well then you really should check them out. To op good luck with picking out a roommate. 

Was rick and morty but ah well and I love doctor who ??

5 minutes ago, KennyBatin17 said:

Oh I didn't tie the roommate to that since they are family. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Xzothi said:

Oh I didn't tie the roommate to that since they are family. 

I wasn't being serious btw ? I'll be a room mate even if your a killer or anything, if you need one I'll join you? @Xzothi

On 8/31/2017 at 5:40 AM, BrianHamilton said:

I mean, once the island opens fully (not for a very long time, obviously) you can just buy an apartment so I imagine he's referring to that since he mentioned splitting the deal 50/50, meaning he doesn't already have it in his package.

Yes thats what I was getting at.

On 9/1/2017 at 7:59 AM, KennyBatin17 said:

Lol total got that man. It all depends. Are you a good hacker? lol jk Naw I don't plan on doing that.

6 minutes ago, Xander21 said:

Lol total got that man. It all depends. Are you a good hacker? lol jk Naw I don't plan on doing that.

So roommates ?

11 minutes ago, Xander21 said:

9 minutes ago, KennyBatin17 said:

So roommates ?

The perfect couple. I'm so happy for you both xD

• Like 1

19 hours ago, KennyBatin17 said:

I guessed it but was about a day too late to reply to this. :P

10 hours ago, nicolettesans said:

^^ I'm interested if you haven't found one yet :) 

Sure if your down. PM me. :P

I haven't really read the above.
What kind of house are you looking for?
What are you going to do to make money? 
Illegal - Legal etc?