DayzXXV

Choosing what you get out of your pledges

Choosing what you get out of your pledges   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to be able to choose what you get out of the packages or not.

• Yes let me choose
    • No I don't want to choose

So I was thinking that not everybody wants a motorbike if they have pledged that much and might a car instead or in my case, I have pledged enough money so that I get the one bedroom apartment but I don't want that one I would much prefer the studio apartment. So what you could do is let people who have paid for multiple packages chose what they want so in my case I would be able to pick between a rusted car, an old dirt bike and a used motorcycle for what vehicle I would be given when I get into the game and also be able to choose between a studio apartment or a one bedroom aperment and so on for anything that is unlocked in the higher packages.

Edited by DayzXXV

28 minutes ago, DayzXXV said:

So I was thinking that not everybody wants a motorbike if they have pledged that much and might a car instead or in my case, I have pledged enough money so that I get the one bedroom apartment but I don't want that one I would much prefer the studio apartment. So what you could do is let people who have paid for multiple packages chose what they want so in my case I would be able to pick between a rusted car, an old dirt bike and a used motorcycle for what vehicle I would be given when I get into the game and also be able to choose between a studio apartment or a one bedroom aperment and so on for anything that is unlocked in the higher packages.

I think it is best fixed as it is, I know it would be awesome to be able to choose but We don't want to see 1 million rusty cars chosen and then no one takes the pledge "Bikes" as they won't be available in the game to buy and so are unique. I am sure the devs want their to be a variety/mixture of pledge vehicles too. Most people prefer a car for many reasons and I am sure you have one of those many reasons why you want that instead. If you upgrade the pledge, you are making the choice to sacrifice the things which get changed on the higher pledge from the lower pledge. It is best to just choose what you want more, the studio or the used motor cycle not both and same for the rest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DayzXXV said:

52 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I think it is best fixed as it is, I know it would be awesome to be able to choose but We don't want to see 1 million rusty cars chosen and then no one takes the pledge "Bikes" as they won't be available in the game to buy and so are unique. I am sure the devs want their to be a variety/mixture of pledge vehicles too. Most people prefer a car for many reasons and I am sure you have one of those many reasons why you want that instead. If you upgrade the pledge, you are making the choice to sacrifice the things which get changed on the higher pledge from the lower pledge. It is best to just choose what you want more, the studio or the used motor cycle not both and same for the rest.

Both of you make excellent points, however, I have to agree with @JamesLuck01 , if you got to choose your rewards then it would be very one-sided in terms of vehicles and I really don't like the idea of choosing which house you want with the package because then what's the point in purchasing higher-priced packages if you can get that for a lower priced one, get what I mean?

However, what does actually annoy me though is that, whilst Cabbie is $50, Biker is $100 but Biker has more content. What if you wanted all of that content and were willing to pay $100 but hated motorcycles and prefered cars? Yes, of course, as we've said; it'd make it too one-sided, but that does make it quite irritating. However, I reiterate that choosing which house with the package is far too OP.

Vote Hamilton

• Like 1