TheHellmare

Vehicle maintenance

Question

Will vehicles such as cars be able to deteriorate overtime from lack of care/maintenance to eventually the point where you have a junker in your hands and pretty much have to find a new replacement car? While I believe, if its a feature, it should be a very slow process; it really would be neat to see appear in the game. Economy is suppose to be as accurate as it can be and I can see this greatly effecting the wealth of some players. Another question I wanted to ask is if vehicle repairs will be cheap and easy or more demanding. Say you got into a collision with a street pole and now you have a nasty dent in your vehicle. Will the damage be persistent forever until repaired for a costly amount (especially without insurance) or will it be something cheap like a $100 quick fix. I'm hoping for the more realistic path of the two.

Now that I think of it though, could city destruction fines be issued to players for collisions with items like lamp posts or signs? 

Edited by TheHellmare

1 answer to this question

5 hours ago, TheHellmare said:

Will vehicles such as cars be able to deteriorate overtime from lack of care/maintenance to eventually the point where you have a junker in your hands and pretty much have to find a new replacement car? While I believe, if its a feature, it should be a very slow process; it really would be neat to see appear in the game. Economy is suppose to be as accurate as it can be and I can see this greatly effecting the wealth of some players. Another question I wanted to ask is if vehicle repairs will be cheap and easy or more demanding. Say you got into a collision with a street pole and now you have a nasty dent in your vehicle. Will the damage be persistent forever until repaired for a costly amount (especially without insurance) or will it be something cheap like a $100 quick fix. I'm hoping for the more realistic path of the two.

Now that I think of it though, could city destruction fines be issued to players for collisions with items like lamp posts or signs? 

It has been said it will be realistic as in if you crash you can't drive if it was really bad. Physics will be comparable to GTA lV not GTA V.