Hello i just like to say allowing your community to test and play the Alpha would be a really good idea for the community, and game like myself find bugs, glitches, and some other things.. i think it could also help you guys out at the same time have a sub fore for us the community to post videos or tell you what kind of bugs/glitches that show up.. i know this game will be big and letting us test it before beta would help a lot and might get way more attention...

just a thought... 

• Like 1

the reason asylum would not do this is because of first impressions. presenting a half made buggy mess is never going to be good, no matter how good its gona be when its fully relised.

yeah, there where some alphas that turned out great, but then theres games like dayz. 

• Like 1

They will be letting backers test the game. Don't really see the need to test it before the beta stage. You can wait. :)

i like to be apart of the game like i did something like i help the devs test it and it better letting the community to find the bugs then just them finding them. if the hole community help it helps the developers an artist.

The "Town Square" module will hopefully take place in Q1 2016 they said. Besides those, only beta.

2 hours ago, thewildwookiee said:

but have you seen star citizen and what they did i think it would help

Think of Town Square as the Social Module that star citizen released. It is similar, but they also have done a lot of work before they even made those open to the public. You never really saw the "alpha" stage. It is more beta. 

Edited by Nave95

50 minutes ago, Nave95 said:

Think of Town Square as the Social Module that star citizen released. It is similar, but they also have done a lot of work before they even made those open to the public. You never really saw the "alpha" stage. It is more beta. 

well it is alpha what we didn't see was the pre alpha

If they are going to do this, then they are most likely to release a bug reporting system, where a user can post about a bug and if others find the same bug, they can like it to increase awareness of that bug, or something along those lines.

• Like 1