Sign in to follow this  
monokoi

New website: Backers Badge & Anti Spam ?

I'd like to see the upcoming website feature a badge of sorts, letting others know who owns the game and who does not.

Besides being a neat incentive, which alone may increase sales, it would help discourage the zero day rant accounts.
On top, may I suggest a feature to prevent non-backers from posting any links that are outside this domain to put an end to spammers.

There are already a few features named by many forum members. 

The thing with the badge that shows who owns the game and who doesnt is ( as far as i know so i can be wrong keep that in mind) a thing that we will see. 

And posting links shouldnt get completely forbidden or disabled, but maybe making it so that you have to be a forum member for some time before beeing able to post something wouldnt be a bad idea. There are many solutions to the spam problem but we will see what the Dev´s going to do ^^ 

*EDIT* Luckily we have so great moderators who do their best to keep the Forum clean and as far as i can see its getting a little less spam the last few days so maybe whoever did it, got bored by it.

Edited by Ragnar
  • Like 1