So, What I think that should be added is:

Marriage: You can host weddings somewhere or have a private one.

Kids: You can try for babies, Your wife will be pregnant and your wife can go to the hospital once she is able to give birth! There should be family homes for families also.With at least 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. When you have a child, There will be a child RP menu for players to choose to play as the child's that are currently not born yet. Your wife will be pregnant until someone wants to RP as the child. Although, they will have to be the child forever on that server. Or if you don't think that is a good idea you guys could just make them NPCs. Adulthood will be the end of the line for growing. Seeing that the game will become boring if you would be old. They Start aging from newborn. The Children will grow up little by little, like in real life. There should be a hight measure interactable decoration, or you could just measure them on the wall.

Voice Chat: I think there should be voice chat similar to Gmod. Unless instead of the mouth not moving most of the time, your mouth will have physics however you speak, Like if I said Pizza, It won't just be my mouth opening and closing, it will look like the word actually came out of my characters mouth.

Phone Accessories: There should be phone accessories, as in phone cases and different colored phones.

Consoles and possibly Handheld Consoles: There should be Consoles that you can buy for your TV. Like your own made up brand, or maybe real life ones. Also there should be Hand Held Consoles like the 3DS xl or something if possible.

App Store: There could possibly be an app store for your smart phone?

Computer Games: I think online computer games would be a nice touch if possible. Very fun also too.

Schools And Colleges: (If you do add kids): There should be schools and colleges that your children can go at, different colleges and schools for different cities. Like an Elementry School, Middle School, And High School, And Daycares.

Painting Physics: There should be physics when painting a painting. Like other people see your hand moving at the spot that your painting at.

All my other Ideas and suggestions I'll just say:

Food Joints

Grocery Store

Holidays

Seasons

Weather

Weather Channel, weather on newspapers too, and on smart phones and on pcs.

Netflix

Internet Browser for PC and possibly Phone

Dreams when you sleep. depends on what you did that day.

earbuds or headphones for music for your phone

Card games, Board games, ect

Home phones

Public pool and Lake for swimming

You can draw on paper

Paint app for Laptop or Computer

Recipies for food, and cooking physics.

Emotes for example, waving, crying ect

You can change your facial expressions when you talk by pressing curtian keys while your talking, or setting a talk mode with a talk mode/style menu

And really customizable characters at least like The Sims 4.

Hugging

I hope you like my suggestions! I am happy with what we have for your guys game already! These will just make the game even better!

If you need any more info of my Ideas/Suggestions please don't hesitate to ask! ^_^

Edited by Sethis4Pizza

you should really do some research on whats going on with this game... all of this has been addressed, why they are doing it or why not. search the forum, educate yourself.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Sethis4Pizza said:

So, What I think that should be added is:

Marriage: You can host weddings somewhere or have a private one.

Kids: You can try for babies, Your wife will be pregnant and your wife can go to the hospital once she is able to give birth! There should be family homes for families also.With at least 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. When you have a child, There will be a child RP menu for players to choose to play as the child's that are currently not born yet. Your wife will be pregnant until someone wants to RP as the child. Although, they will have to be the child forever on that server. Or if you don't think that is a good idea you guys could just make them NPCs. Adulthood will be the end of the line for growing. Seeing that the game will become boring if you would be old. They Start aging from newborn. The Children will grow up little by little, like in real life. There should be a hight measure interactable decoration, or you could just measure them on the wall.

Voice Chat: I think there should be voice chat similar to Gmod. Unless instead of the mouth not moving most of the time, your mouth will have physics however you speak, Like if I said Pizza, It won't just be my mouth opening and closing, it will look like the word actually came out of my characters mouth.

Phone Accessories: There should be phone accessories, as in phone cases and different colored phones.

Consoles and possibly Handheld Consoles: There should be Consoles that you can buy for your TV. Like your own made up brand, or maybe real life ones. Also there should be Hand Held Consoles like the 3DS xl or something if possible.

App Store: There could possibly be an app store for your smart phone?

Computer Games: I think online computer games would be a nice touch if possible. Very fun also too.

Schools And Colleges: (If you do add kids): There should be schools and colleges that your children can go at, different colleges and schools for different cities. Like an Elementry School, Middle School, And High School, And Daycares.

Painting Physics: There should be physics when painting a painting. Like other people see your hand moving at the spot that your painting at.

All my other Ideas and suggestions I'll just say:

Food Joints

Grocery Store

Holidays

Seasons

Weather

Weather Channel, weather on newspapers too, and on smart phones and on pcs.

Netflix

Internet Browser for PC and possibly Phone

Dreams when you sleep. depends on what you did that day.

earbuds or headphones for music for your phone

Card games, Board games, ect

Home phones

Public pool and Lake for swimming

You can draw on paper

Paint app for Laptop or Computer

Recipies for food, and cooking physics.

Emotes for example, waving, crying ect

You can change your facial expressions when you talk by pressing curtian keys while your talking, or setting a talk mode with a talk mode/style menu

And really customizable characters at least like The Sims 4.

I hope you like my suggestions! I am happy with what we have for your guys game already! These will just make the game even better!

Hugging

If you need any more info of my Ideas/Suggestions please don't hesitate to ask! ^_^

1. Marriage Confirmed.

2. Voice chat confirmed if you watched the Trailer for the game.

3. Confirmed for Phone cases.... Look at the screenshots uploaded on the forum.

4. Kids is a no overall and won't be implemented/ no sex either.

5. There is a university where you go and take a tutorial which acts as a qualification, but all player characters will be an Adult model. (no kids)...

6. No games in the game.

7. No netflix etc there is a cinema/ the TV will use YT searching.

Please search as they all have been discussed and it will save you time and also stop the forum from being cluttered while also making it easier for people to search.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

1. Marriage Confirmed.

2. Voice chat confirmed if you watched the Trailer for the game.

3. Confirmed for Phone cases.... Look at the screenshots uploaded on the forum.

4. Kids is a no overall and won't be implemented/ no sex either.

5. There is a university where you go and take a tutorial which acts as a qualification, but all player characters will be an Adult model. (no kids)...

6. No games in the game.

7. No netflix etc there is a cinema/ the TV will use YT searching.

Please search as they all have been discussed and it will save you time and also stop the forum from being cluttered while also making it easier for people to search.

Cool! Thanks :)

Edited by Sethis4Pizza