Hi! I'm Seth! I'm sooo excited for Identity to be released! :D I just found out of this game a couple hours ago. And oh my word, I LOST MY MIND I felt as if I was dreaming, this is literally the game I always dreamed of! Literally, it has everything! Well, almost. What I really love about simulation games is getting married and having kids. So if that's added sooner or later, or if it already is, then yes, it's got everything! I've got some ideas for the game so please check out my threads in Ideas & Suggestions! I l love what you guys are doing! You're making my dream game! xD

Edited by Sethis4Pizza
  • Like 1

Welcome to the community! We are all extremely exited for the game it's gonna be great! If you have any questions check out some of the FAQ's in the forums.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Kicapri said:

Welcome to the community! We are all extremely exited for the game it's gonna be great! If you have any questions check out some of the FAQ's in the forums.

Okay thanks!

Hey there!

Welcome to the Identity Community, it’s great to have you here. I’m Brian, nice to meet you :)

Here’s some links to help you get started. Below, you can find some FAQs and other cool information which you might like:

FAQ (by Motown)

FAQ Extended (by JamesLuck01)

Reddit Q&A

Q&A Podcast w/ Devs (by TheDynasty)

Q&a Podcast w/ Devs (by PowerGaming7)

There’s lots to do in Identity, so whatever path you choose to follow, I hope that you enjoy it. You should also be sure to get into some of the political stuff from time to time and vote for your favourite candidate (once the game is released).

Once again, welcome! :D

Welcome! Lucky you! Some of the members here have been waiting for years now, and you get to skip all that! :D

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Genesai said:

Welcome! Lucky you! Some of the members here have been waiting for years now, and you get to skip all that! :D

I know right! :D 

Hey seth! We already met before on the forums!
I hope I helped you out in the way you wanted me before!

Enjoy your stay, we are all very pleased to have you.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2017 at 3:26 PM, TheNerdyChef said:

Hey seth! We already met before on the forums!
I hope I helped you out in the way you wanted me before!

Enjoy your stay, we are all very pleased to have you.

Thanks ?

Hello and Welcome aboard the community! Nice to meet you Seth!

On 25/08/2017 at 1:16 AM, Sethis4Pizza said:

is getting married and having kids.

I can tell you now that getting married in this game is confirmed! BUT you cannot have kids. You can have people RP as your kid/ 18+ grown up child but you cannot have sex, or babies!

I hope you enjoy your time here! If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask me or anyone on the forum!

Kind regards,

LuckyDuck.

Welcome, Seth! Pleased to have you on board, even though I'm not the commandant!

Erm... I don't want to be rude or anything, but since the game is announced to be 18+, how is it going to end for backers that are below 18?

cMtAmfVWQoq0KONRFCOJIQ.png

That's just a personal question, I'm not trying to diss Seth or anything, and he seems quite friendly on top of that ;)

Edited by Rinyuaru-Kun

On 9/13/2017 at 6:44 PM, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Welcome, Seth! Pleased to have you on board, even though I'm not the commandant!

Erm... I don't want to be rude or anything, but since the game is announced to be 18+, how is it going to end for backers that are below 18?

cMtAmfVWQoq0KONRFCOJIQ.png

That's just a personal question, I'm not trying to diss Seth or anything, and he seems quite friendly on top of that ;)

I don't know but I ant waiting till I'm 18 years old. Plus I RP as adults all the time. Like Sims, and other games that are simulation. Because I love having a family! Although you can't here. :/