Randy

IDENTITY'S Criminal EMPIRE ( I,C,E )

You a Trinitario ,Blood , Crips , Latin King or Dominican Dont play Ganster.? 

Welcome to I.C.E  (Identity's Criminal Empire , We controling the streets and the politics, We controlling Identity, if you like to rob banks,Comercial local businesses, selling drugs (drug driver,seller,collector),kidnapping, hitman, underground ilegal MMA fighter, YOU have to keep this community topic on your favorite topic cause this exactly is what's gonna go DOWN! no worries if you go to jail we have people in the identity Jail that would take care of you if we desire, Need money ? We can lend you to start up, we can give you the best illegal jobs, we sponsor upcoming Rappers, we having and hosting the best NIGHTLIFE parties at are own HideOuts, We will have the Best Clubs where u gonna see identity strippers , GoGo identity Dolls , Identity Dj's , Live artist and bunch of cool things like crazy meetings, best Car and Motorcycle Races and a bunch more.... 

Remember This topic and Remember The name, You might have a Free pass in the I,C,E ;)   ...

gta-5-4k-wallpaper-2.jpg

Dear Mr. Randy I have stumbled upon this post as it interested me for a bit but then I saw some holes in it.

I will point them out as every founder should accept critic.

1. You have many or a lot of spelling mistakes.

2. By the way you are typing you are not giving the players a clear view of your organization.

3. You have no plans economically.

4. You have no arguements of why we really should choose you as you do not prove that you are worth of the attention of real criminal RPers.

5. You do not explain what you will do if you meet another organization that is up to you.

,- I mean e.g. would you kill or decive and so on.

These were some of the basic every RP criminal will look for and you have not shown it but this is not an personal review.

Personal review

My personal review of this contains the same arguements above however I feel insulted in a way that you have not considered any economically tactic of how to get guns or even how to start up.

I also feel a bit insulted in the way that you think everything in the underworld is legal as you can beat down shopowners or simply sell narco or swag ( Swag is an old mafia term used for " Goods " )

You are mostly showing weakness in you planning but however I love it when a person is able to actually get the guts to make their goals or even dreams come true so by all means try again or edit.

My introduction to you

My RP name is Mr. John Gotti ( Jr ) aka FlyingDuck.

I am the founder and boss of the crime syndicate named the Famtiano Family. It is a mixed family but was created by italian blood first but then related to Japanese and even Irish and so on.- We accept members of race and origins but the loyalty rules are strong this way. This is only because in todays goverment enforcement their tactics have changed with the use of e.g R.I.C.O act and so on.

However I am person that does not waste bullets nor really wants to kill but money and members come first.

My best regards to you.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FlyingDuck said:

Dear Mr. Randy I have stumbled upon this post as it interested me for a bit but then I saw some holes in it.

I will point them out as every founder should accept critic.

1. You have many or a lot of spelling mistakes.

2. By the way you are typing you are not giving the players a clear view of your organization.

3. You have no plans economically.

4. You have no arguements of why we really should choose you as you do not prove that you are worth of the attention of real criminal RPers.

5. You do not explain what you will do if you meet another organization that is up to you.

,- I mean e.g. would you kill or decive and so on.

These were some of the basic every RP criminal will look for and you have not shown it but this is not an personal review.

Personal review

My personal review of this contains the same arguements above however I feel insulted in a way that you have not considered any economically tactic of how to get guns or even how to start up.

I also feel a bit insulted in the way that you think everything in the underworld is legal as you can beat down shopowners or simply sell narco or swag ( Swag is an old mafia term used for " Goods " )

You are mostly showing weakness in you planning but however I love it when a person is able to actually get the guts to make their goals or even dreams come true so by all means try again or edit.

My introduction to you

My RP name is Mr. John Gotti ( Jr ) aka FlyingDuck.

I am the founder and boss of the crime syndicate named the Famtiano Family. It is a mixed family but was created by italian blood first but then related to Japanese and even Irish and so on.- We accept members of race and origins but the loyalty rules are strong this way. This is only because in todays goverment enforcement their tactics have changed with the use of e.g R.I.C.O act and so on.

However I am person that does not waste bullets nor really wants to kill but money and members come first.

My best regards to you.

Dear Flying Duck

Your interest is not on my spelling which i found a couple spelling mistake on yours like '' Arguement " you placed it twice or more. ummmm has much to say of a person correcting somebody else XD. or maybe your " goverment " accepts your NOT perfect spelling at all. my GOVERNMENT does not.!

it looks like your lack of interest in my opinion is just not worth the writing.

first i do not care whatsoever about your Gang or fake publicity, i'm doing my own thing which is better for you to find out. 

second your italian family name which i don't care about, to me sounds shitty :S 

and for what we will do when we cross thro other Gangs or shitty family wannabe gangsters is for you to find out.

be offended by everything i post i really don't care :* 

We will meet soon in identity 

sincerely: Your GOD FATHER ;)

1 hour ago, Randy said:

Dear Flying Duck

Your interest is not on my spelling which i found a couple spelling mistake on yours like '' Arguement " you placed it twice or more. ummmm has much to say of a person correcting somebody else XD. or maybe your " goverment " accepts your NOT perfect spelling at all. my GOVERNMENT does not.!

it looks like your lack of interest in my opinion is just not worth the writing.

first i do not care whatsoever about your Gang or fake publicity, i'm doing my own thing which is better for you to find out. 

second your italian family name which i don't care about, to me sounds shitty :S 

and for what we will do when we cross thro other Gangs or shitty family wannabe gangsters is for you to find out.

I think you mistake his attempt to help you for criticism. And I would advise not making everyone your enemy before the game has even come out.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, RevanPG said:

I think you mistake his attempt to help you for criticism. And I would advise not making everyone your enemy before the game has even come out.

Indeed, there has already been several deals, alliances, and agreements going around the forums between many groups, legal or otherwise, so it would be a great idea to keep in mind that being outwardly hostile to even one can be very disastrous for you and yours.

Additionally, Mr. FlyingDuck's post is in no way criticism, merely suggestions to better improve your post to be more appealing to possible recruits to your organization. A good portion of the people here are serious RP'ers who appreciate good grammar and politeness, which you disregarded in your second post.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Randy said:

Dear Flying Duck

Ignorance, That is the only word that can and will define you for now on.

• Like 3

I could go into depth about everything that is wrong about this 'organisation', but people have already done that. Your spelling and grammar makes it painful to read this, and you have so much naive ambition, but basically no way of making this thing become a reality. You clearly have almost no knowledge of how these things work, and with a plan like this you aren't gonna get anywhere. 

Also good one pissing off all of the crime bosses in Identity.

Edited by Johnny
  • Like 4

If this actually does become a thing, and people actually join, the name itself breaks the 4th wall doesn't it?

When In Character, nobody knows what Identity is other than a game. Naming it after the game they are playing is implying that they are living in a simulation. In reality, nobody would know what Identity is in-game unless Identity has been made in the game, and even in that scenario, it still wouldn't make any sense

Naming it "Identity's Criminal Empire" doesn't even have proper grammar if you are implying that it is just the word "Identity" and not the actual game Identity.

If you are just saying the word 'Identity' and it coincidentally happened to be the name of the game, its spelled like "Identities". Unless your "Criminal Empire" is actually named after the game, that's just fucking retarded and you have autism.

Hate to be this much of a Grammar Nazi, but its literally in the name of this... whatever this is.

Edited by NickyB
  • Like 5

Heh, Look at this 'tough' guy!

Lemme buy you a pack of gum and teach how to chew it!

Out of all of the criminal clicks and "orginisations" that I've seen on this site, THIS ONE has got to be one of the worst ones!

I'm sorry if you feel offended but the others are right! Your already digging your self in early grave by making other criminal factions your enemies. And Christ,you can't even spell right!....I can barely hold back my composure of laughter as I read through your post.

Listen "Tough" guy, if your smart and plan to have a longer existence within this game, you'll forget about the choices you've made here today.

It's for your own good.

Not much else to say here......

Just rethink this decision, I hear the banks over in the legal section of the forums is offering a spot for hire.

PLEASE do not take this as a insult, I really apologize if my comment sounds insulting or harsh, I'm just very, very brutally honest when I express....My thoughts to certain forums.

Edited by Aldo_The_Wiseguy
Meh
  • Like 3

I think we all should accept each other with respect until we know better. No point disrespecting a post with insulting words. He can create whatever he wants to create however @Randy I did not disrespect you nor really your family name or anything like that I merely suggested and opened my own suggestions on what you could improve on. 

Yet, you disrespected me for my suggestions with calling my org. out with words that are not mature for a founder to do. If you felt bad about my post then say, so. So I could have edited and make it nicer and cleaner however it is in no way of disrespecting you as I said in my post. 

So please do not disrespect me nor my org. for my suggestions.

And to everyone else too, let us try and make this discussion less disrespectful in a matter of keeping calm. 

• Like 4

I agree with @IDEN, and I am seeing this a lot on these forums. People really should be reading over their work and ensure that what they are writing is of a high standard. I get this is only roleplay, but it says in the forum rules7. Use proper grammar and spelling. Read your post before submitting. Spelling mistakes may attract attention away from the discussion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

I agree with @IDEN, and I am seeing this a lot on these forums. People really should be reading over their work and ensure that what they are writing is of a high standard. I get this is only roleplay, but it says in the forum rules7. Use proper grammar and spelling. Read your post before submitting. Spelling mistakes may attract attention away from the discussion.

Not just that but his borderline disrespect is going to leave him in a ditch without a tongue.

Edited by IDEN
  • Like 2

@IDEN

You're right there about the ditch thing. By I am speaking on a wider spectrum. All these kids just jumping on and making crime organisations and its rather annoying. They should be puting time into their forum posts, not randomly writing shoddy work. 

• Like 1

Heh, i love it when people just write, Welcome to my crime family, we have ranks, and get money. It takes ALOT of hard work, and a Good leader, SMART leader and friends, to make a successful crime family on the pillars of success, because what these people will end up being, is more like a street gang. You think you can put on a suit and tie and start being macho, think again because the big boys are always looking for new chew toys. 

• Like 1

On 2/11/2016 at 4:02 PM, KevinLangston said:

Heh, i love it when people just write, Welcome to my crime family, we have ranks, and get money. It takes ALOT of hard work, and a Good leader, SMART leader and friends, to make a successful crime family on the pillars of success, because what these people will end up being, is more like a street gang. You think you can put on a suit and tie and start being macho, think again because the big boys are always looking for new chew toys. 

Just to play devil's advocate for a second, this is (to an extent) what you've done yourself. Not attempting to start trouble, just observing. 

Either way, it's a good point. You can't just stroll up and claim that you will run the underworld, you need a solid plan, organisational structure, and an intelligent leader. Either way I'm sure we can all agree that 'I.C.E' (which makes no sense, as Nicky said, why would the people of Identity run a criminal 'organisation' named after the game they don't know they're in) has very little chance of getting anywhere, and this guy pissing off every single mob boss on the server hasn't helped his case.

Edited by Johnny
  • Like 2

In this man's defense, I would not want to hand out my financial plans for my criminal organization out also (Only to an extent).

That does not give this man an excuse for being the most disrespectful and ignorant person on this forums.

• Like 1

Seriously it was all sounding fucking fantastic until I got to the end with no explanation of how you're getting there.

Also, most of the people you are hoping to work for you will be joining the bigger crime families, and now that you've made everyone that you wanted to help your enemy, I see this organization going nowhere.

I see this everywhere, where people want to become the rulers of the island with no backing or plan to get to that stage. Start smaller. Trust me, if you start small, you will get to the big stage eventually, just don't rush it. You'll end up with an incomplete, unsafe, terrible organization.  

• Like 2

As most have already stated i think this "Criminal Empire" will fall rather quickly. Its so unorganized like so many of the gangs people have tried to create. My advice to everyone that wants to create one it either look for a professional one that fits the role you want to take in Identity or take a look at other peoples gangs/crews/families or MCs before you make your own or as @Crumby said, start small and it will go a long way.

Also respect goes a long way in life even in video games. Everyone deserves respect but for someone who wants to be a criminal i assure you it is in best interest to respect your fellow criminal organisations otherwise you will make enemies very quickly. To be honest i think that @FlyingDuck deserves a sincere apology, not from a game point of view but a real life point of view. Just like me he has spent endless hours setting up his family and getting it to the stage that it is now and for you to come and shit on it like you did was very rude of you. My club being an associate of the Famtiano Family means that i will always be there to back him up in game and tbh i don't think you will last long with the amount of enemies you have made in one single post.

So overall if you want to become a criminal and you want people to join you and have your back in the game, be a bit more professional with your work and give people respect.

Herzog

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 2