Sign in to follow this  
Teddy70TR

Taxi Driver.

Well this is just a suggestion.

A job... Taxi Driving.

This is actually a MUST HAVE .. Why?

People that have money but not a car can use the taxi that is being driven by a real ONLINE player.

He earns money and the custommer pays.

You'll have this option. Same with bus drivers. You'll be able to choose your rate (fare) as a taxi driver if you work on your own, or your if you work for a taxi company the boss will chose the rate (fare) and you'll get paid hourly most likely. The same works for bus drivers. You pick your route(s) and ticket prices if you own a bus. Or your boss will choose those if you work for a company. You'll get paid hourly most likely. Do mind if you want to start your own bus company, you will need to get licensed for that, and on top of that: you'll need to buy a bus. Those will not be cheap. $80k to $100k would not be unimaginable. With taxi there might be Uber-ish options, but of that I'm not aware myself. Someone else will have to confirm or debunk that one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Genesai said:

You'll have this option. Same with bus drivers. You'll be able to choose your rate (fare) as a taxi driver if you work on your own, or your if you work for a taxi company the boss will chose the rate (fare) and you'll get paid hourly most likely. The same works for bus drivers. You pick your route(s) and ticket prices if you own a bus. Or your boss will choose those if you work for a company. You'll get paid hourly most likely. Do mind if you want to start your own bus company, you will need to get licensed for that, and on top of that: you'll need to buy a bus. Those will not be cheap. $80k to $100k would not be unimaginable. With taxi there might be Uber-ish options, but of that I'm not aware myself. Someone else will have to confirm or debunk that one.

Just to add on to @Genesai post here; there will also be trains which will travel across the map and stop at various train stations where players can enter and interact whilst in the train, however, trains will be AI-driven.

Edited by xBrianHx
  • Like 1