Sign in to follow this  
Genesai

Pledge rewards: The blueprints of your apartments.

I figured these blueprints (or floor-plans) deserve their own thread. Some of these are KickStarter only pledges (too late for those; and were in Canadian Dollar), the others are still available on the current website! I've labeled them accordingly. Also, I'm pretty sure the luxury and non-luxury versions will have the same blueprint, just less fancy appliances and such. But I could be wrong. I'll try to get this confirmed. ALREADY DEBUNKED: the luxury versions are LARGER and fancier!

u3c1dV5.jpg
Studio apartment ($90 and $100 website pledge reward) (originally uploaded by @LuckyDuck)

ounMpn8.png
Luxury one bedroom apartment ($250 website pledge reward)

YBRKTDM.jpg
Luxury two bedroom apartment
(CA $1,000 KickStarter pledge reward)

3rgk734.png
Penthouse
(CA $2,500 and CA $5,000 KickStarter pledge reward)

Edited by Genesai
Confirmed luxury differences.
  • Like 1

I like the bachelor apartment design the most. Just because I have always wanted to try living in a studio apartment. 

Edited by Xzothi

9 minutes ago, Xzothi said:

I like the bachelor apartment design the most. Just because I have always wanted to try living in a studio apartment. 

Haha, I did. From my 18th birthday until right after my 22nd. That's near a decade ago now, but I still think back fondly to those days. :')

5 minutes ago, Genesai said:

Haha, I did. From my 18th birthday until right after my 22nd. That's near a decade ago now, but I still think back fondly to those days. :')

Sadly I never been able too. So I want to be able to at least in game. (Yah I know not the same as real life but still.) 

On 8/24/2017 at 11:16 PM, Xzothi said:

Sadly I never been able too. So I want to be able to at least in game. (Yah I know not the same as real life but still.) 

Why? You live in a mansion now and you want to downgrade to see how it is like? :P

6 hours ago, Genesai said:

Why? You live in a mansion now and you want to downgrade to see how it is like? :P

No. Just something I have always liked the idea. Having my own studio apartment. Some of that could very much come from some of the designs I have seen of studio apartments. They look so much different to me from one to another.  House designs just all blend together for me. Some studio apartments even have a "second floor".  Some are very open. Some I have seen are semi open. Some even look like a big hallway almost. 

Are there any screenshots or concept arts of the pledge apartments? I looked around but didn't find any, sorry if I missed it...

9 minutes ago, EmmaSolstice said:

Are there any screenshots or concept arts of the pledge apartments? I looked around but didn't find any, sorry if I missed it...

I recall seeing concept art once of the same floor plan but 3 different placements and types like floor etc.
(Dont know where i saw this once)

What do you think in what way will these apartments be "fancy" or "luxury"? Might they have windows that go down to the floor? Just trying to imagine them... :D

46 minutes ago, EmmaSolstice said:

What do you think in what way will these apartments be "fancy" or "luxury"? Might they have windows that go down to the floor? Just trying to imagine them... :D

They will be bigger!

the windows or the flats? :D well the flat for sure, right? That stands in the beginning here... so you mean the windows? I'm kinda excited about the whole game right now.. :D

I was talking about the flats in general. I could've been more clear, I'll admit to that. So basically they will have more floor space. Most likely they'll just be in a different building and are completely different apartments. Not just increased space, but entirely reworked apartments.

• Like 1

Are these the real layouts of the apartments and such? I pledged $90 so I am supposed to receive a studio. If so, it is more than enough. Also, how will rent work meaning how often will the rent need to be paid and any ideas as to how much it will be in game?

6 hours ago, Kardlef said:

Are these the real layouts of the apartments and such? I pledged $90 so I am supposed to receive a studio. If so, it is more than enough. Also, how will rent work meaning how often will the rent need to be paid and any ideas as to how much it will be in game?

No paying rent on apartments especially the pledge ones. Rent is for houses only and the rent is like once a month.

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

No paying rent on apartments especially the pledge ones. Rent is for houses only and the rent is like once a month.

Wow, fantastic. So I can keep that studio forever and ever, rent free lol.

• Like 1