General_Reece_Fel

Modern day ver. Of 1937 Germany!!

Im going to try n make a Modern Day 1937 Germany, most think it will probably be very bad and a horrible place but I am quite possitive that it will develop into one of the greatest servers and a world of which A.H. Himself imagined!!!! :)

Edited by General_Reece_Fel
  • Like 1

Yes I will MONOKOI, First off as you will know No one will be able to change buildings or do ne sort of changes to the infrastructure itself. I plan to complete A.H. vision of a peacefull environment, and to secure this peace there will be high pressents of police in the major Cities and near Residencies. There will not be any flags but pictures to make up for them. There is much much more to add to this and when it is ready I really hope the public will come and see how everything will be! :) It will be almost the exact laws of Germany at that era, there will be no discrimination of ne person as most of all Capatalists were removed at that period in time. If you have any other regards please message me and I would love to answer all as best as I can :)

It's a Server for Civilians who have an open mind, not People who stick with what they have been radicalized/Tought to think with. Thank you for your reply and I shall highly Recommend that you do some research on Historicle Facts about the False "His Story/History" You have been fed since birth!!!   :):)

8 hours ago, General_Reece_Fel said:

Yes I will MONOKOI, First off as you will know No one will be able to change buildings or do ne sort of changes to the infrastructure itself. I plan to complete A.H. vision of a peacefull environment, and to secure this peace there will be high pressents of police in the major Cities and near Residencies. There will not be any flags but pictures to make up for them. There is much much more to add to this and when it is ready I really hope the public will come and see how everything will be! :) It will be almost the exact laws of Germany at that era, there will be no discrimination of ne person as most of all Capatalists were removed at that period in time. If you have any other regards please message me and I would love to answer all as best as I can :)

From what I understand to get all of that really done you would need to be voted into office or, someone with the same ideals.

Edited by Xzothi

You would still need to be set as a governor I would think.  Depending on how the game rules are set even on private servers you may not be able to make your self whatever you want with out limits.  

Edited by Xzothi

3 hours ago, Xzothi said:

You would still need to be set as a governor I would think.  Depending on how the game rules are set even on private servers you may not be able to make your self whatever you want with out limits.  

To add to what is said here in the quote @General_Reece_Fel You will have to be voted in Office.

Well again im sure there are posible ways, and yet if it is that way then its not aproblem, having competition is what really draws in the crowds also so it could be a good thing! :)