General_Reece_Fel

Police Applications

In order to be a police officer, It would be the best decision to make ne person follow up in passing a couple tests and application forms. This would insure not only great teamwork but also verify that we r not dealing with  " 2 year olds/Squeekers "  !!!!   :)

• Like 2

On official servers you have to do a tutorial. 
This will serve as your application.

The way you want it, you really have to start looking at private servers :<

• Like 1

I mean an application to know all codes not just child talk yes maby on some servers but im one of the more realistic ppl like when ussing coms in Arma3 military simulation, im sure there will be easier child servers for the squeekers haha

• Like 1

@General_Reece_Fel 

Please read the FAQ's, or at least browse these The Precinct subforums. They are littered with information concerning recruitment on public and private servers. We've answered this question on multiple occasion in the past month, and in great detail if I may add. Please, just look around a bit.

Also:
HTVcct0.png

• Like 4

I understood completely before your msg GEN thank you tho! :) I will be adding in extra training systems if the Precinct Subforums are not adequate  on there future prediction!!! :):)

I agree. The whole reason I want to be a police officer is to maintain order so everyone can enjoy their Identity in peace. It would be cool to have respectable people serve together so we can have civilians look up to us and know that we will protect them, not troll them or take advantage of them. I'd like to take this role very seriously.

• Like 1

I agree, that it would be great to avoid kids in the professions like Police Departament, but however I like the "tutorial" idea, as all we know, in SAMP, GTA V RP there is applications for almost all professions, PD, Firefighters, Medics and etc., but for player like me it's a bit confusing, mainly because I don't speak english, I can write (also with a lot of mistakes), but somehow I just can't speak, I have terrible accent when I'm trying to speak english, and that's why I can't join any of these professions in any RP game, but I hope in Identity it's gonna be possible to just complete some sort of tutorials and other stuff, that's controlled by the code, not human, only because humans takes the game too seriously and this small problem that I have is always the main isue why I can't enjoy the game in the character of police officer. 

Applications just stops your from doing things when i paid for the game u should not have to apply and if u do it should be an in game mechanic 

8 hours ago, 2H2KJack said:

Applications just stops your from doing things when i paid for the game u should not have to apply and if u do it should be an in game mechanic 

It's supposed to be as realistic as possible, not just a ruleless sandbox :)

58 minutes ago, 2H2KJack said:

Yes still if there is 500+ who will do the applications this is not possible 

Its easily possible, all you need is, say, 10 people to sort out 50 each. Its not like you need to accept everyone and interview them.

Edited by RenegadeNine

18 minutes ago, 2H2KJack said:

Well that isn't going to happen on official servers 

Yes, that is correct! You will not need to fill out a application form for the official servers. However privater servers can do as they wish. With official servers, you will have to watch a tutorial (acts as a test) before you are qualified to become an officer!

4 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Yes, that is correct! You will not need to fill out a application form for the official servers. However privater servers can do as they wish. With official servers, you will have to watch a tutorial (acts as a test) before you are qualified to become an officer!

Yes and i'm glad that is a thing makes so much easier and no stressed involved 

• Like 1

If anyone is planning on making a private server such as discussed here, I would be interested in applying for an officer position.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2017 at 0:20 PM, 2012TM said:

If anyone is planning on making a private server such as discussed here, I would be interested in applying for an officer position.

Personally I plan to do law enforcement. I plan to start on public servers for a while, meanwhile private servers can develop and I will choose where to go from there. I don't want to community hop or anything lol. 

Edited by Villasenor

27 minutes ago, Villasenor said:

Personally I plan to do law enforcement. I plan to start on public servers for a while, meanwhile private servers can develop and I will choose where to go from there. I don't want to community hop or anything lol. 

I will probably do the same. It just depends on how fast the private servers ramp up. 

• Like 1

Just to add 10 codes in police departments are fading due to the issue with federal, state, city, and other towns using different codes generally brief speech would be used with the exception of the very common and broad use 10 codes.