I feel as if this has probably been talked about before and might have been answered in the reddit Q&A however I am wondering if civilians are able to host their own radio station and if so would we need a studio and how different stations and studio time would work (cant have everyone using a studio so how many studios/stations will there be?). Finally would there be an implimented way to broadcast music on the radio? (Not sure how exisiting music would work but I assume you would be able to broadcast music made by in-game characters).

Sorry if this is written badly, it's 5am

Yes, you can broadcast on the radio. It is not a paid job though and is only an extra thing but it could be a paid thing in the future.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Yes, you can broadcast on the radio. It is not a paid job though and is only an extra thing but it could be a paid thing in the future.

Oh.... My.... God.

That's it, my plans of going for Police Officer or Governor are gone. I don't care about them anymore. My new job is going to be blasting out the best tunes on the radio, partying and maybe inviting people onto my show :D

• Like 2